• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating My Success: 4 Shows in 30 Days Despite Setbacks!

It's great to see so many people achieving their goals and exceeding their own expectations. Keep up the great work, everyone!In summary, the conversation is about several individuals sharing their success with reaching their sales goals in their first 30 days as a consultant for a company called CS. They congratulate each other and encourage each other to continue to reach their goals. One individual also mentions the importance of taking advantage of the company's incentive program.
Leslie_512
I know it may seem like not a big deal to most but I made my 4 shows in my first 30 days! I have A LOT of people trying to sabotage (ie booking shows for Wednesday and today canceling! grrr Long story there) So I grabbed my phone and my pleading words and made another $150 in sales today. I was able to split my catalog show I already had going on into 2 shows to complete my 4. *wipes forehead* I think I need a break!! hahaha

Anyways, no one else to share it with IRL that really cares so I'm posting it here! :)

Re: WoohooThat's great! I didn't make my 4 shows (30 days ended yesterday), but I finished my 30 days with almost $2,300 in sales. I have exceeded my own expectations by far. I am very proud of myself, and you should be proud of yourself too!

Re: WoohooWhat great sales! Congrats!!!

Re: Woohooleslie22 that is totally awesome! Especially since you got on the phone and asked people!! Way to use the resources you have and not being afraid to! WAAA HOOO! And cncchef - $2300 in 30 days is great!!!

Re: WoohooCongratulations! One of the things I love about CS is that people here recognize every single success. There's no such thing as "not a big deal" here. We're doing the happy dance with you!

Re: WoohooCongratulations!

One of the things I love about CS is that people here recognize every single success. There's no such thing as "not a big deal" here. We're doing the happy dance with you!

Re: WoohooHurrah! Congrats! It is a BIG deal! I did the same, posting on here to share my successful first 30 days. :) Just think of all the PC dollars! Don't forget to get all the PC dollars you can in your first 90 days.

Re: WoohooSuper news! Way to go!

Re: WoohooCongratulations, Leslie! That is wonderful, and I'm so happy for you!

cmcchef, you did an amazing job! Congratulations to you, as well.

1. What were the setbacks that you faced in achieving 4 shows in 30 days?

The setbacks I faced included cancellations from hosts and guests, unexpected product shortages, and personal scheduling conflicts.

2. How did you overcome these setbacks?

I stayed organized and communicated effectively with my team and customers. I also utilized social media and email marketing to reach out to potential hosts and guests.

3. What strategies did you use to book 4 shows in just 30 days?

I focused on building relationships with previous hosts and customers, offered incentives for hosting a show, and reached out to my personal network for referrals.

4. How did you maintain customer satisfaction despite the setbacks?

I made sure to address any issues and concerns promptly and offered alternative options for products that were out of stock. I also provided excellent customer service and followed up with each customer after the shows.

5. What advice do you have for other consultants facing similar challenges?

Stay positive, stay organized, and communicate openly with your team and customers. Don't be afraid to think outside the box and use creative strategies to book shows. And most importantly, remember to always prioritize customer satisfaction and provide excellent service.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• topchef.heather
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • jrb0328
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Koolotus
  • Stef1023