• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Surprise Success: $619 in Orders in 30 Days!

In summary, "Surprise Success: $619 in Orders in 30 Days!" is a free training program offered by Pampered Chef for consultants to increase their sales and earn more money. It consists of daily tasks and challenges, as well as tips and strategies from successful consultants, and is suitable for all levels of experience. Consultants can participate in the program multiple times to continue improving their sales and reaching their goals.
riggs62
I've had a catalog show hanging out there since the beginning of September. We've talked a few times, she said no one that she knows wants to order....I coached her a bit. Left messages....so recently I blessed and released. Well today she called me up with $619 in orders!!! Woo hoo. I wasn't counting on this at all, what a nice surprise! That takes me up a level and gets me $100more PC dollars since I'm in my 30 days! Yay! :balloon:

that is great, I`m happy for you:D

It also gives me hope that my Catalog show host that I called many times and never picked up will cheer me up like yours did:rolleyes:

Cool. That's like found money. I had a catalog host that I had real trouble reaching. She finally closed with about $200 in orders. It wasn't much, but it was much better than the $0 I was expecting. I thought she'd just cancel.

Catalog shows are tough! You really made out with that one! You must have done a fantastic job at host coaching!!! Way to Go!

Congratulations on your successful catalog show! It's always great to see your efforts pay off in unexpected ways. I'm glad you were able to coach your host and help her see the value in placing an order. It just goes to show that persistence and patience can lead to big rewards. Keep up the great work and enjoy those extra PC dollars!

Related to Surprise Success: $619 in Orders in 30 Days!

What is "Surprise Success: $619 in Orders in 30 Days!"?

"Surprise Success: $619 in Orders in 30 Days!" is a training program offered by Pampered Chef that teaches consultants how to increase their sales and earn more money in just 30 days.

How much does the "Surprise Success" program cost?

The "Surprise Success" program is completely free for Pampered Chef consultants.

What does the program consist of?

The program consists of daily tasks and challenges that consultants can complete to increase their sales and reach their goals. It also includes tips and strategies from successful consultants.

Do I have to be an experienced consultant to participate in the program?

No, the "Surprise Success" program is designed for all levels of consultants, from beginners to experienced. It can help anyone increase their sales and reach their goals.

Can I participate in the program multiple times?

Yes, consultants are encouraged to participate in the "Surprise Success" program multiple times to continue improving their sales and reaching their goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenniwest04
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jenniwest04
  • Chandreena
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • mrssyvo