• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Success: How to Book More Parties in 30 Days for Your First Show!

You could set up an online show and email your 100 that even if they don't want to host a show you would appreciate orders on your current "online party".
pampered_rae
Gold Member
So I had my first show on the 12th and I am currently waiting for two more peoples orders, they wanted husband's approval first. I had three bookings from it two shows and one catalog show. But I really want to get some more shows in before my 30 days are up which will be the 18th June. Right now I only have the one kitchen show before then. I have asked everyone that I have on my list, no one wants to help me out. Then to top things off my director/recruitor has upped the anty a little she said if I can qualafy within my 30 days that she will give me a 1.5-qt. Covered Saucepan. So I really want to get there but I am out of ideas to get the parties I need. Any Advice?

:D Hey I know anyone want to host a show for me! JK:D

Thanks a bunch

I'm glad your first show went so well.

You said you called everyone on your list. Was that your list of 100? If not, you may want to get that out and start working your way through it.

Maybe you could do an Open House at your house for all your friends and family that are around as well!

What about the pampered business idea of dropping off a plate of something and some catalogs and offering the receptionist (or whoever speaks with you) the host benefits for collecting a few orders from around the office. They may not be huge shows, but heck, a show is a show to help you qualify :)

An open house is a great idea.

Also you could do a mystery host show - search in the files for "mystery".

The pampered business is also a great idea.

Also set up an online show & email your 100 that even if they don't want to host a show you would appreciate orders on your current "online party".

Related to Maximizing Success: How to Book More Parties in 30 Days for Your First Show!

What is the purpose of the "Maximizing Success" training?

The "Maximizing Success" training is designed to help new consultants book more parties in their first 30 days of business. It provides tips and strategies to maximize success and jumpstart your business.

How long is the training?

The training is approximately 1 hour long and is available online for your convenience.

Do I need any prior experience to attend the training?

No, the training is suitable for new consultants who are looking to build their business and book more parties. It covers the basics of party booking and provides valuable insights for success.

Will I receive any materials or resources during the training?

Yes, the training includes a downloadable workbook with exercises and templates to help you implement the strategies discussed. You will also receive access to additional resources and support from our Pampered Chef community.

Is the "Maximizing Success" training only for new consultants?

No, the training is beneficial for all consultants looking to increase their party bookings and maximize their success. It provides valuable tips and strategies for consultants at any stage of their Pampered Chef business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melissasutkus
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • jrb0328
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Koolotus
  • Leslie_512