• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Made a Scrapbook to Show at Parties

In summary, the conversation revolves around making a scrapbook to showcase at parties and whether it helps with bookings or recruiting. Suggestions are given on what to include in the scrapbook, such as photos of products, commission statements, and incentives earned. It is also mentioned that a scrapbook can be used as a recruiting tool by highlighting the benefits of hosting a party.
naekelsey
Gold Member
Has any of you made a scrapbook that you show at parties? Do they help you get bookings or recruits? Can you post pictures?

I really want to make one, just not creative enough to make one with my own thoughts...

If you do, you should post pictures. :)

I have not made a scrapbook, don't have enough "fun" stuff to put in it yet. I'm not a picture taker so I don't have pictures of conference or team meetings or anything...and haven't been on a trip YET. However, one thing I pass around are the postcards that were sent last year..."Congratulations for going green" you did it, etc. They are fabulous postcards and I tell everyone how powerful they were to me, little ol' me, that they would cheer me on just for submitting $150 in sales. (I talk about this when I tell them about the recognition, how it's not just for the ones at the top, and how I didn't realize that recognition was something I needed until I got it).

Perhaps you have something similar you could pass around until you get a whole scrapbook made up.

I have one binder with the guest, host and recruiting promotions in front, then a flyer on fundraisers, one on bridal registries (probably ought to take that one out for now ;) ), then a divider and my scrapbook pages (I use iScrapbook to put it together digitally): https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.200244556662519.43674.199708556716119&type=3
I need to update my recruits in there - I call that part my family album, since they're like my family now :)

I don't think it would take much to start the scrapbook. Take a photo with you and all of your new kit products and boxes around you! If you've been doing this awhile already, then just set up all of the kit products and have someone take your photo. You can include your commission statements every now and then (as they increase! ;)). take photos of your new items that you earned as incentives! Even if you haven't taken a trip, you probably are earning things for free all the time, right?! Take pictures of someone in your family enjoying a recipe that you made with the PC.With these photos- include something about what this business has meant for you/your family, something you spent the money on it (include a photo!- did you buy something new, kid get braces, go on a trip? Take a picture of it! As you can tell, I'm thinking out loud- because I've thought about doing this myself. I haven't earned trips, but I've earned aprons, products, BAGS (haha), and more. Have someone take photos of you at a show, include you with your hosts and talk about the Friends you make, etc.People do like looking at these things -they are nosy! :D Use it as a recruiting commercial- but from a personal perspective.For booking leads- you could have photos taken at a few shows (with permission), and maybe if you have a few hosts who'll let you- take some pictures of your host with all of her LOOT when it comes in! or make a photo collage from catalog pictures of things your recent hosts have earned and what it cost them.*Ok- I'm liking these ideas...Now I need to make my OWN scrapbook pages. :)

I used to take a hostess binder with me. I simply put the hosts name in giant letters and put her show stats under her name - ie: Number of orders 9, show total $472, she earned 2 half price items, XXX free, the host special and a 20% discount. This is what she got and then I put cut out pictures of everthing the host got with a line at the bottom that said $XXX worth of product for only $XXX. That's a savings of XX%. I put small shows, big shows, and catalog shows in it to show that you could get great discounts even if you didn't have 20 people at your show because that was always a complaint of people - I don't have enough friends.

It's been several years since I've done it. But people really responded to it when I did.

pcsharon1 said:
I used to take a hostess binder with me. I simply put the hosts name in giant letters and put her show stats under her name - ie: Number of orders 9, show total $472, she earned 2 half price items, XXX free, the host special and a 20% discount. This is what she got and then I put cut out pictures of everthing the host got with a line at the bottom that said $XXX worth of product for only $XXX. That's a savings of XX%.

do you happen to have the layout for this???

I haven't put much effort into mine yet. I just have the specials put in. I'm going to take a picture of all the incentives I've won and maybe do somethign about all the friends I've made through PC and some of my best shows where my hosts got a lot

chellb1234 said:
do you happen to have the layout for this???

I don't think so but it was really simple.........I'll put together a mock really quick......

Okay, here it is. The box in the top left corner is the list of items that I would put a picture on the page for all around the name. Just a simple version.

This is from a February show and it really shows how much extra hosts can get when they work with the guest specials to add to their orders.

Attachments

• Scrapbook page.doc
    31 KB · Views: 442
Here are a few pages from my "Hostess Hall of Fame" It's a coversation starter at parties, but I love it for booths. I need to add a few more pages, but I have every party I've ever done. I tried to get my hosts to snap a picture of their loot when it arrived, but that never happened. Instead, I get my pictures from the product shots on our PWS

Attachments

• Judy.doc
    76.5 KB · Views: 424
  • Bob.doc
    214 KB · Views: 354
  • Heidi.doc
    96.5 KB · Views: 325
Jane, you are awesome! I love how you put how much commission you made on each show too. Great job!

it's not actually MY commission. I figured the base commission on the party total. So I looked at the party total, and figured 20% for all shows under $750, and 22% for all shows $750 and higher. My highest show (to date, which was submitted 3/31/2012) is $1033, so I haven't figured commission higher than that.

My aim is to show the host what they could have made if they had been the consultant on that party.

Related to Made a Scrapbook to Show at Parties

1. How do I make a scrapbook to show at parties?

Making a scrapbook to show at parties is simple and fun! Start by gathering your favorite photos, mementos, and scrapbooking supplies. Then, choose a theme or event to focus your scrapbook on. Arrange your items creatively on each page and add captions or decorations. Finally, place your finished pages in a scrapbook album for easy display at parties.

2. Can I use digital scrapbooking for my Pampered Chef party displays?

Yes, you can use digital scrapbooking for your Pampered Chef party displays. There are many free and paid digital scrapbooking programs available online, or you can create your own using photo editing software. Digital scrapbooks can be easily printed and bound for a professional-looking display at parties.

3. What types of scrapbook layouts work best for showcasing Pampered Chef products?

Scrapbook layouts that feature photos of your Pampered Chef products in use are the most effective for showcasing them at parties. You can also include recipes and customer testimonials to add more personalization and impact to your displays.

4. How can I make my scrapbook displays more interactive for party guests?

There are many ways to make your scrapbook displays more interactive for party guests. You can include fun pop-ups or interactive elements on your pages, such as pull-out recipe cards or hidden prizes. You can also encourage guests to write on or leave comments on your pages to engage them in the experience.

5. What are some tips for keeping my scrapbook displays organized and professional-looking?

To keep your scrapbook displays organized and professional-looking, make sure to use high-quality materials and adhesive. It's also helpful to plan out your pages beforehand and keep a consistent color scheme or theme throughout your scrapbook. Don't overcrowd your pages and leave enough space for photos and decorations to stand out. Finally, regularly update and refresh your scrapbook displays to keep them looking fresh and interesting for party guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
naekelsey
  • LeighPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jennifer golden
  • thehaleykitchen