• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Interactive Show: Recipes & Product Demos for a Fun Couple's Party

In summary, the conversation revolves around hosting a successful cooking show and incorporating interactive activities for the guests. It is suggested to have a relay race between guys vs. girls using products such as food choppers, ice cream scoops, and kernel cutters. The host also shares their experience of having a standing interactive show and successfully selling products from the demo. The Ultimate Chicken Fajitas and Three Cheese Garden Pizza are recommended as good recipes to use for the interactive show. It is also mentioned that the new consultant kit has everything needed for a successful cooking show.
Boomerjojo
I am having a party on March 12 for a host. She made me really nervous on the phone and sounded like she should be the one selling! (Hoping to recruit her at her party). She is inviting couples and wants a very hands on show. I know there are shows where the guys vs. girls make the food.

Does anyone have suggestions on what receips they could do? I am not familiar with these types of shows but want to make it a successful one. I also don't have alot of products. Also, after my intro do I have them get right into the cooking then have everyone take a seat and then I would talk about the products?

Any ideas appreciated.

Not sure what I got myself into in...

If you have any duplicate products you could somehting like this...I did a relay race guys vs. girls. I did not demo anything (premade everything) and had them do dualing food choppers, ice cream scoops, Kernal cutters, and icecubes in the saute pans (one exec. and the other SS). They start with the ice cream scoop run to the freezer get ice cream, scoop 3 scoops, then put scoop in sink and grab chopper to pass to next person, chop onion, place in sink, grab kern. cutter, pass to next person and so on. The icecube in pan is last and the rest of the team starts cheering so loud. It was a lot of fun. My host did not want a cooking demo.

I am 2days old w/PC and I really appreciated this post - TY!

Amyskitchen2 said:
If you have any duplicate products you could somehting like this...

I did a relay race guys vs. girls. I did not demo anything (premade everything) and had them do dualing food choppers, ice cream scoops, Kernal cutters, and icecubes in the saute pans (one exec. and the other SS). They start with the ice cream scoop run to the freezer get ice cream, scoop 3 scoops, then put scoop in sink and grab chopper to pass to next person, chop onion, place in sink, grab kern. cutter, pass to next person and so on. The icecube in pan is last and the rest of the team starts cheering so loud. It was a lot of fun. My host did not want a cooking demo.

So cool, I've been trying to think of a way to make my food ahead and keep the show interactive. This sounds great, gets the tools in their hands and take off the stress of "am I doing this right?" for the guests.

thanks for this, you've got me thinking!!

My last sow, i did an intro with them at the table and after that I had them all get up (wash their hands) and I only did 1-2 parts of the recipe. Since they were all standing, they were more willing to get hands-on. I talked about the products as they were using them, and did some cross-selling as well. This was my 1stinteractive show and I sold more products from the demo than I ever had at other shows. Usually people just buy what they see in the catalog and maybe a couple things from my demo...this one I sold quite a bit from the demo.

I did the Ultimate Chicken Fajtas. But the 3 cheese garden pizza would be good for this too...there are so many products being used so everyone can get involved... and you can push how all this is in the new consultant kit - everything you will ever need to do a great cooking show!

1. What is the Spring Interactive Show?

The Spring Interactive Show is a virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef that showcases our latest products and offers cooking demonstrations, tips, and exclusive deals.

2. When is the Spring Interactive Show taking place?

The Spring Interactive Show will take place on [date] at [time]. You can register for the event on our website and receive updates and reminders leading up to the show.

3. Is there a cost to attend the Spring Interactive Show?

No, the Spring Interactive Show is completely free to attend. However, there may be limited-time offers and exclusive deals available during the event that require a purchase.

4. Can I participate in the interactive activities during the show?

Absolutely! The Spring Interactive Show will have various interactive elements such as polls, Q&A sessions, and live chats where you can engage with our presenters and other attendees.

5. How do I access the Spring Interactive Show?

Once you have registered for the event, you will receive an email with a link to access the show on the day of the event. You can also access the show through our website or social media pages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
linzground
  • TheFreddiesCook