• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thrill of the Grill Couples Party

In summary, Jennie created a grilling couples party flyer, and she is worried that she will bore the men. She also suggests having the men cook on the BBQ and the women doing a pasta or fresh salad and margarita's. She offers some advice on how to make the party more engaging for the men.
Jennie50
I'm having a grilling couples party at the end of the month, and wanted to offer up the flyer I made (ideas adapted from a couple of others I found in the files), in case any of you could use it.

I haven't done a show with men before, and it sounds like there will 10-12 couples there. I'm a little intimidated...not sure why. Don't want to bore the men, I guess? Anyway, that's how the hosts and I settled on the grilling theme, but I am no grill master! Dying for my new spring products to get here so I can start practicing the recipe (I think I'm going to try the BBQ chicken pizza shown on the front of the catalog). Any ideas for a format that will keep the men engaged?

Attachments

• Thrill of the Grill flyer invite.doc
    335 KB · Views: 1,006
What an awesome idea Jennie, thank you for sharing. I had something similar last year, but it was more of a Cook Out and I got some orders during it. We love to grill at my house, and I cannot wait to get my hands on the new grilling products.
I was thinking about doing a Mystery Host party and doing a few grilling recipes. This idea you have sounds much more fun! Just make sure you get the Men to participate, and get hands on with the products. It definitely works, and believe it or not the MEN are the ones placing the orders... If they already love to grill, then they will like to show off with their "expertise" with the grilling products, especially the sauces and spices. I know my Husband does!
Good luck with your party!! Let us know how it goes.

Thanks so much for the awesome flyer!! My only suggestion is to make sure you have someone to actually do the grilling so you can focus on prep and products. I think it would be really hard to pay attention to the hot grill and try to talk at the same time.

mgranich said:
Thanks so much for the awesome flyer!! My only suggestion is to make sure you have someone to actually do the grilling so you can focus on prep and products. I think it would be really hard to pay attention to the hot grill and try to talk at the same time.

Good point! The male host is going to be the runner to the grill...we will likely stay inside most of the time, 'cuz it's still chilly in the evenings here in TN. If we get a beautiful day, though, I'd be willing to move the party outside! ☺

Amazing flyer!!! Thanks!!! if it's a couples show you can have the men cooking on the BBQ and the women doing a pasta or fresh salad and margarita's! Have the BBQ tools set of for the men to see and touch (men are worse spender's then women) they see it they have to have it! Get them to use the wedger to wedge the potatoes show them how easy it is! While the ladies get to relax a little more and men love a challenge so give them one too! They will get right into it! My hubby wants to have his own BBQ show this spring!!

When I open it up there is only a couple of words mostly just Pampered Chef. I think this is a great idea and would love to see the flyer. Could you email it to me? [email protected]

Thanks for sharing!! I love the flyer and the great ideas! I have 2 couples parties coming up in May and the men want to grill!!

What is the "Thrill of the Grill Couples Party"?

The "Thrill of the Grill Couples Party" is a fun and interactive cooking experience for couples that focuses on grilling and outdoor entertaining. It is hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant in the comfort of your own home.

What is included in the party?

The party includes a variety of grilling recipes and techniques, all the necessary kitchen tools and ingredients, and the guidance of a Pampered Chef consultant. You and your partner will get to taste and enjoy all the delicious dishes you create.

Do I need to have a grill to host this party?

No, you do not need to have a grill to host this party. The recipes can be adapted for indoor cooking methods as well. However, having a grill will enhance the overall experience and allow you to try out all the grilling techniques.

Can I invite more than one couple to the party?

Yes, you can invite as many couples as you'd like to the party. It's a great way to spend time with friends and learn new grilling skills together. Just make sure to let your Pampered Chef consultant know how many guests will be attending so they can prepare enough supplies.

Is there a cost to host a "Thrill of the Grill Couples Party"?

There is no cost to host a "Thrill of the Grill Couples Party". As the host, you will earn free and discounted products based on the sales from the party. It's a great way to get some new kitchen tools while having a fun and delicious experience with your partner and friends.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• phyllisc121
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • mikaela