• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interactive Product Stations for a Fun and Delicious Show Experience

Deb - do you use your 12" skillet on your electric burner. I have been thinking about giving that a try, but was concerned the skillet would be too large for the burner.yes, that's exactly what I used today!I've done this several times, works especially well when there are a lot of people.When they get there, I have them number off by the number of stations. (if I have three stations they number off 1,2,3). Then they are in a group and I have the groups move around, otherwise they tend to just stand around and talk, (which I'm ok with once they've at least kinda looked at products).
JennLizFran
Gold Member
I'm thinking of trying a different type of show. I think the recipes are great, but I have a host with a very small closed in kitchen, it'll be hard to have several people in there at one time. Instead, I was thinking of setting up several products in her dining room that people could try out. Like the mandoline with a few potatoes, the grater with cheese, a paring knife with veggies, apple wedger with apples, etc....
Plus have a pre-made recipe served on the bamboo platter or trifle bowl to hi-lite those.
That way after we have intros, play a game, people can eat (I know she'll make food, she loves to cook!) and play with the products.
Has anyone done something like this? Any ideas?
Thanks!

I think this is a good idea. I've been toying with something for small kitchens as well. I really like to do my shows at the counters in the kitchen with everyone setting around the kitchen table. That way they have something to write on, as place to set their drinks and snacks. Good idea.

I rarely do shows in the kitchen. I always ask my host which room would fit her friends most comfortably and that's where we do the show. If anything needs to go in teh microwave, I have my host do it. If it's a stovetop recipe, I bring my electric burner--just used it at this afternoon's show! (I usually don't make anything that goes in the oven).

I like that idea too. It would also be nice at a show if you knew most of the guest were new to Pampered Chef or just new to cooking. Keep us posted on how it turns out!!!

DebbieJ said:
If it's a stovetop recipe, I bring my electric burner--just used it at this afternoon's show! (I usually don't make anything that goes in the oven).

Deb - do you use your 12" skillet on your electric burner. I have been thinking about giving that a try, but was concerned the skillet would be too large for the burner.

I'm glad others like the idea. I'm new to this and was afraid veteran pampered cheffers might not like it (like some of my host and their friends)! I think it'll take some of the pressure off me. And personally, trying out new products is the fun part. If I can try something and see that it works I'm more apt to buy it. I'll keep you all posted, and it anyone has any tips I'd love to hear them!

lpacker said:
Deb - do you use your 12" skillet on your electric burner. I have been thinking about giving that a try, but was concerned the skillet would be too large for the burner.

yes, that's exactly what I used today!

I've done this several times, works especially well when there are a lot of people. When they get there, I have them number off by the number of stations. (if I have three stations they number off 1,2,3). Then they are in a group and I have the groups move around, otherwise they tend to just stand around and talk, (which I'm ok with once they've at least kinda looked at products).

What is a Product Stations Show?

A Product Stations Show is a unique cooking experience where guests can sample and learn about various Pampered Chef products. It is a fun and interactive way to discover new kitchen tools and techniques.

How does a Product Stations Show work?

During a Product Stations Show, guests rotate through different stations set up around a kitchen, each featuring a different Pampered Chef product. They will have the opportunity to try out the products and learn how to use them from a Pampered Chef consultant.

What types of products are featured at a Product Stations Show?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of high-quality kitchen tools and gadgets for cooking, baking, and entertaining. Some examples of products that may be featured at a Product Stations Show include cookware, bakeware, knives, and small appliances like blenders or food processors.

Do I need to purchase anything at a Product Stations Show?

Attending a Product Stations Show does not require any purchases. However, guests have the option to order any products they are interested in through the Pampered Chef consultant hosting the show.

Can I host a Product Stations Show at my home?

Yes, you can host a Product Stations Show at your home! It is a great opportunity to gather friends and family for a fun and informative cooking event. Contact a Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a show at your home.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shelbi
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • ChefErin
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies