• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fun and Safe Kids Show and Products: Apple Peeler Demo and More!

In summary, the conversation discussed ideas for non-recipe related products that the kids can safely demo for the moms. Suggestions included using the apple peeler/corer/slicer, Play-Doh, salad choppers for making salsa, Veggie Spiralizer, Cookie Press, and Ice Cream Maker. These products are not only fun for kids, but also promote healthy eating and creativity in the kitchen.
ChefErin
In addition to the recipe I'll be doing with the girls, I also want to be able to have them demonstrate some other non-recipe related products that are kid friendly/fun. All I can think of right now is to have them use the apple peeler/corer/slicer on a few apples.....any other products they can safely use to demo for the moms?

You said "non-recipe" so that makes my mind kind of twist toward play-doh. I may be way off the mark on what you are looking for but... what if you had play-doh for the kids, they could roll it out with the bakers roller, cut out shapes with the creative cutters set, make "hair" or designs with the garlic press, etc

That's a good idea, thanks :) With non-recipe, I'm also wondering if there's something not related to the recipe we'll be preparing that the kids themselves can demo.....you know how people use some of the products just to show what they can do?.....sorry if I'm not getting my thoughts out well....still new to this :)

This is your call, but my 6 yr old makes us salsa with the salad choppers.
1/2 an onion, bell pepper (cut in half w/seeds removed), tomatoe (also cut in half) and 1 small jalapeno pepper. It is sooo good and it takes him about 10-15 mins.

Hi there! I love the idea of having the girls demonstrate some non-recipe related products that are kid-friendly and fun. The apple peeler/corer/slicer is definitely a great one to showcase. Another product that comes to mind is our Veggie Spiralizer. The kids can have fun turning veggies into spiral shapes and it's a great way to get them involved in healthy eating. Our Cookie Press is also a fun and easy product for kids to use. They can create different shaped cookies and have fun decorating them. Lastly, our Ice Cream Maker is always a hit with kids. They can make their own customized ice cream flavors and toppings. I hope these suggestions help and I'm sure the moms will love seeing their kids having fun in the kitchen with these products. Happy cooking!

What products are best for kids to use in the kitchen?

Our top picks for kids are the Cut-N-Seal sandwich maker, the Mix N Scraper, the Nylon Knife Set, the Mini Nylon Serving Spatula, and the Kid's Cookie Baking Set. These products are safe and easy for kids to use while helping in the kitchen.

Are there any Pampered Chef products that are specifically designed for kids?

Yes, we have a whole line of products designed just for kids! These include the Kid's Cookie Baking Set, the Nylon Knife Set, the Mini Nylon Serving Spatula, and the Kid's Apron and Chef Hat Set. These products are smaller in size and made with kid-friendly materials to make cooking fun and safe for children.

What are some fun recipes that kids can make using Pampered Chef products?

We have a variety of kid-friendly recipes on our website, including pizza bites made with the Mini Muffin Pan, banana bread made with the Kid's Cookie Baking Set, and homemade granola bars made with the Cut-N-Seal sandwich maker. We also have a Kids' Cookbook filled with easy and delicious recipes that kids can make with our products.

How can I get my child involved in cooking with Pampered Chef products?

One great way to get your child involved is by hosting a Kids Show! Our consultants can come to your home and lead a fun and interactive cooking demonstration for kids. You can also purchase our products and have your child help you in the kitchen while using them. We also have a Kids' Cookbook Club where children can learn new recipes and cooking techniques.

Are there any safety measures I should take when cooking with my child using Pampered Chef products?

Yes, we always recommend adult supervision when children are using our products. It's also important to teach your child about safe kitchen practices, such as washing their hands before cooking and using proper knife handling techniques. Our products are designed to be safe and easy for kids to use, but it's still important to teach them about kitchen safety.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• knpfaff
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • ChefJWarren
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
Replies