• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easter Party Product Ideas for Kids

In summary, a person is planning to attend a birthday party where they will be cooking with kids. They plan on making bunny and egg cakes using frosting and decorator bottles. They are looking for ideas on how to further decorate the cakes using other products such as a crinkle cutter, garlic press, Cut N Seal, and a flour/sugar shaker. Suggestions include using the crinkle cutter to make edible decorations such as carrot sticks, using the Cut N Seal for egg salad sandwiches or filling for deviled eggs, and using creative cutters to make mini sandwich cookies and appetizers. It is also mentioned that edible glitter can be found at craft stores and bakery supply stores. Another idea is to make Rice Krispie Treats in plastic Easter eggs
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
I have a friend having a birthday party this Saturday for her daughter. I am going to "cook" with the kids for fun. We are decorating bunny and egg cakes with frosting and decorator bottles. Any ideas on how to use other products to decorate them further?

Crinkle Cutter - what could I cut that's edible?
Garlic Press -
Cut N Seal -
Flour/Sugar Shaker - do they sell stuff that sparkly but edible?
Creative Cutters -

Flatten gum drops or marshmallows or use fruit leather and use the Pastry Cutter to cut out shapes like ribbons or ties. If you're making bunny face cupcakes, slice gum drops for eyes and noses, draw on mouth with icing in our decorating tubes, take large marshmallows and cut them in half lengthwise, then flatten (cut side down) into an ear shape on a cutting board sprinkled with pink sugar to make the inside of the bunny ears and attach to cupcakes with a dollop of frosting. Bunny whiskers are black licorice or broken spaghetti pieces.

Cut n Seal - Egg salad sandwiches

EAD - filling for Deviled Eggs

Crinkle Cutter - bunnies = carrot sticks! (What's up Doc?)

Creative Cutters - Cut out sugar cookie dough, bake and make mini sandwich cookies, cut out cheese and lunch meats with them to make appetizers for the kids to enjoy.

You can get Edible glitter at most craft stores in the Wilton baking section or if you have a bakery supply store in your area

I heard a tip today to make Rice Krispie Treats and press into plastic Easter Eggs... Keep the inside hollow and fill with jelly beans... I "used" to always make a recipe of Rice Krispie Treats to demo the cookware! If you have never tried it... you should! It is amazing!

you could color eggs using the prep bowls

cut your boiled eggs with v shaped cutter the opposite way you normally wood so they look like hatched eggsWilton sells glitter flakes and pastel glitter that is finer that would go in sugar shaker but the vials are pretty pricey think I'd use powdered sugar instead

1. What are some kid-friendly Easter party product ideas from Pampered Chef?

Some popular Easter party product ideas for kids from Pampered Chef include our Bunny Silicone Mold, Egg Separator, and Easter Egg Cookie Cutter Set. We also have fun and festive Easter-themed aprons and cookie decorating kits for kids to enjoy.

2. Are there any products specifically designed for Easter egg decorating?

Yes, we have a variety of products perfect for Easter egg decorating, such as our Egg Dyeing Kit, Egg Spinner, and Egg Slicer Plus. These products make the egg decorating process easier and more enjoyable for kids.

3. Can I find recipes for Easter treats using Pampered Chef products?

Absolutely! Our website features a wide range of delicious recipes for Easter treats that can be made using Pampered Chef products. Some popular options include our Easter Egg Cake, Bunny-Shaped Brownies, and Carrot Patch Cupcakes.

4. Do you have any products that can help with Easter egg hunts?

Yes, we have several products that can help make Easter egg hunts more fun and organized. Our Egg Hunt Kit includes a bag for collecting eggs, stickers for decorating and numbering eggs, and a game booklet with different ways to play. We also have a Bunny Egg Tray for displaying and carrying eggs during the hunt.

5. Are there any Pampered Chef products suitable for Easter baskets?

Definitely! Our Easter Egg Treat Mold is perfect for creating homemade chocolate or candy treats to include in Easter baskets. We also have a variety of fun and functional kitchen tools, such as our Egg Slicer Plus and Mini Nylon Serving Spatulas, that can be great additions to Easter baskets.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • janezapchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
abrahamlaur
  • Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies