• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unique Kids Cooking Party Idea: Make Pizzas, Lemonade, and Cupcakes!

In summary, the speaker is excited to share about a show she is doing next week for a 5-year-old cooking birthday party where they will be making individual pizzas, lemonade, and cupcakes. The mom has purchased $300 worth of products and is reimbursing the speaker for all the supplies. This is a great opportunity for exposure, earning cash, and reaching out to potential customers. The speaker also mentions another potential opportunity for a kids' cooking lesson party in the fall. She received this idea from a website and is excited to share another option for businesses. Additionally, the speaker shares that she is being paid $400 and will also receive commission for this show.
jcwarr
not sure whether to put this in sales or bookings - but i just wanted to let everyone know about a show i am doing next week in light of all the interest in cooking with kids. i am doing a 5 year old cooking birthday party. there might be 20 kids - we are making individual pizzas, lemonade and cupcakes. the mom has purchased about $300 worth of products to use for the party - which i didn't expect - and that includes favors we are making from pc items. she is paying me a flat fee for my time and reimbursing me for all the supplies. it's not your typical party - but it is a great way to get exposure, make some cash and reach out to people who might never have or go to a party. this mom now wants to plan a kids' cooking lesson party for the kids in the fall - the great idea i got from this website!! anyways - just wanted to let you know about another option for your business.
jen
ps - this stemmed from a flyer i had about cooking with kids - they are paying me $400!!!!!!! and i make commission on top of that!!!!

jcwarr said:
not sure whether to put this in sales or bookings - but i just wanted to let everyone know about a show i am doing next week in light of all the interest in cooking with kids. i am doing a 5 year old cooking birthday party. there might be 20 kids - we are making individual pizzas, lemonade and cupcakes. the mom has purchased about $300 worth of products to use for the party - which i didn't expect - and that includes favors we are making from pc items. she is paying me a flat fee for my time and reimbursing me for all the supplies. it's not your typical party - but it is a great way to get exposure, make some cash and reach out to people who might never have or go to a party. this mom now wants to plan a kids' cooking lesson party for the kids in the fall - the great idea i got from this website!! anyways - just wanted to let you know about another option for your business.
jen
ps - this stemmed from a flyer i had about cooking with kids - they are paying me $400!!!!!!! and i make commission on top of that!!!!
How Cool is that :) HAve Fun!

jcwarr said:
- they are paying me $400!!!!!!! and i make commission on top of that!!!!

Wow! I was thinking of charging $100 for a small group of 6, and using my tools. You have a great great deal there!!! Way to go! Did you create your own flyer for that? Let us know how that goes!!!

HOLY COW!!! $400?? You go girl;)
BTW, does this mom want to sign? Sounds like she'd be a go-getter! Have fun & let us know how it goes!

Hi Jen,Thank you for sharing your experience with us! It's great to hear about your successful cooking birthday party for kids. It sounds like a fun and unique way to showcase our products and reach out to potential customers.I agree, it's always a good idea to have different options for our business and this is definitely a great one. Not only are you making some extra cash, but you are also building relationships with potential future customers. And the fact that they are willing to pay you $400 for a kids' cooking lesson party is amazing! Plus, you'll also make commission on top of that - win-win!I will definitely keep this in mind for my own business and recommend it to others as well. Thanks again for sharing and keep up the great work!Best,

1. What age group is this cooking party idea suitable for?

This cooking party idea is suitable for children ages 5 and up. Younger children may need more assistance from adults, while older children can participate more independently.

2. How long does the cooking party last?

The cooking party typically lasts around 2 hours, depending on the number of children and their ages.

3. Are there any allergy-friendly options for the pizza, lemonade, and cupcakes?

Yes, we offer gluten-free and dairy-free options for all three recipes. Please let us know ahead of time if any of the children have allergies or dietary restrictions so we can accommodate them.

4. Do you provide all the ingredients and cooking supplies?

Yes, we provide all the necessary ingredients and cooking supplies, including aprons and utensils, for the children to use during the cooking party. We also bring our own portable oven to bake the pizzas and cupcakes.

5. Can parents stay and watch or participate in the cooking party?

Parents are welcome to stay and watch their children during the cooking party, but we ask that they refrain from participating in the cooking activities to allow the children to have a fun and independent experience. However, parents are more than welcome to join in on the final tasting and enjoy the delicious creations with their children.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KayteTUrner
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KayteTUrner
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
Pampered Angel