• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Some Good Interactive Show Recipes?

I also like the Jerk Chicken Nachos, Cheeseburger Salad and Mojitos - I've been doing all of those all spring. I like the micro cakes, too, but not everyone "agrees" with them. I've never had a problem, though.I just did the Summer Berry Shortcakes on Sunday (interactive) and it was great! I also like the Jerk Chicken Nachos, Cheeseburger Salad and Mojitos - I've been doing all of those all spring. I like the micro cakes, too, but not everyone "agrees" with them. I've never had a problem, though.
stefani2
I did a Show on Thursday and I REALLY tried my first Interactive Show (there were 20 guests) - and I think I could have picked other recipes. I liked the Jerk Chicken Nacho demo - but we also did the Warm Nutty Caramel Brownie and DID NOT like that recipe for an Interactive Show. For those who LOVE the Interactive Style - what recipes do you find to be successful and give you high sales (from the products used)?

The Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad is amazing!

It uses cookware, stoneware, knives, UM, food chopper, salad chopper, SA for serving, bowls for mixing, measuring tools, prep bowls.....and there is plenty for everyone to do with an interactive show!

I agree! It would be great to demo.

What do you interactive consultants think about the Jerk Chicken Nachos?

The Aloha Pizza is another great one, but with the weather warming up it may be more of a Fall recipe now unless you learn to do it on the grill.

Power Cooking rocks - just did it last night; the guests were dumbfounded they could have a Pampered Chef experience in just 25 minutes!

Make your own sundaes!!!

Set up stations and the guests travel and work for their toppings!

No one has complained, yet. If they do, they are welcome to not eat! LOL
No, I would get their food for them, I guess. Hasn't happened yet!

I just did the Summer Berry Shortcakes on Sunday (interactive) and it was great! I also like the Jerk Chicken Nachos, Cheeseburger Salad and Mojitos - I've been doing all of those all spring. I like the micro cakes, too, but not everyone "agrees" with them. I've never had a problem, though.

The Chicken Grapefruit Avocado Salad is a good one too. I added the Salad spinner to wash the spinach.

It is a yummy salad.

I did the salsa with the salad chopper and sold 10 salad choppers!! Funny, how no one wanted to book a party to get them for $10 with free shipping, but I still sold 10. The strawberry creme trifle was a fun interactive one and everyone seems to have fun with the different tools and I sold alot of core and more, citrus press , egg slicers and trifle bowls.
Cheeseburger Salad is a great one too.

scottcooks said:
Power Cooking rocks - just did it last night; the guests were dumbfounded they could have a Pampered Chef experience in just 25 minutes!
Do you use the company's show outline for that, or do you have your own? I would love it if you shared if you do your own!

:love:

What are some good interactive show recipes?

1) How can I make a simple and delicious appetizer for my interactive show?

One great option is our Mini Caprese Bites recipe. Simply skewer cherry tomatoes, mozzarella balls, and basil leaves on toothpicks, and drizzle with balsamic glaze.

2) What is a fun and interactive dessert to make at my show?

Our Chocolate Chip Cookie Pizza is always a hit! Simply press cookie dough into a pizza pan, bake until golden brown, and top with your favorite toppings like chocolate chips, nuts, or fruit.

3) Are there any vegetarian or vegan options for interactive show recipes?

Yes! Our Veggie Spring Rolls are a delicious and colorful option. Fill rice paper wrappers with your choice of vegetables, and serve with a sweet and spicy dipping sauce.

4) Can I make a main dish that is interactive and easy to prepare at my show?

Absolutely! Our Build Your Own Taco Bar is a crowd-pleasing option. Simply provide cooked ground beef or chicken, a variety of toppings, and tortillas for guests to assemble their own tacos.

5) Is there a recipe that is both interactive and suitable for kids?

Our Mini Deep Dish Pizzas are perfect for little hands to help assemble. Provide pre-made pizza dough, sauce, and toppings, and let the kids create their own personal pizzas.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PChefPEI
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
Replies
Views
kdangel518