• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Interactive Are Your Shows?

But, I've also done a show where there were some kids and their moms who are die hard Martha Stewart fans and they wanted to make everything just like her. And, lastly, I've done a show where the host is a chef and we were cooking a French dish. So, it really depends on the show.
pckellyd
Gold Member
As a new consultant i find the completely interactive show, where I pass out steps for the recipe and the guests each complete a step to be very crazy. Please share your tips for keeping shows under control so that they don't take forever for a simple pizza recipe.

Thanks!

do what feels best for you. When you are relaxed, your guests will be too.

Remember that it is YOUR business. The ideas shared are to help you, they are not rules or mandates.

Watch all 3 videos that are on the front page of consultant's corner. You'll be able to see how to handle small, medium and large shows. Plus, you'll find the style that you like best:)

When I do get guests to participate, I just have them do a part of the recipe until they are ready to have someone else do it. Sometimes I have an interactive show, sometimes I don't, it all depends on the crowd. If I ask if someone wants to come up and help, and no one does, then I proceed doing the recipe myself. Some guests will outright say that they came to have a good time, not to cook.

I too feel out the group. First, I say that we are going to make the recipe...yes, I want THEIR help, but don't worry it's REALLY easy and this way you can actually tell if you love or hate a product since how do you know by just watching me? Then I'll make it a little funny by telling them how super hard each step is like taking the mix n chop and I should them the motion or pouring water into this cup (just the easiest steps b/c then they are like oh...I guess I can do THAT). I have everyone get up though so that they can see what's going on (especially if there is an island and such in the kitchen) and have it all happen at once. They've heard the steps so they just grab what they want to try and may just do a little and someone else will do some. I do anything that they aren't finishing. It actually makes my shows go faster!

What I do, is while I'm working on the recipe, I go around the room and have them introduce themselves, how they know the host, and what is their favorite PC item. I usually ask them either what they do with it, or why it's their favorite, or I pick it up and say a few quick things about it. So, in fact they are selling each other. I have learned a lot about our products from my customers!! Also, I usually have whomever is sitting closest to me, read the recipe. As you get more comfortable, you will recognize openings for when you can invite people to come use products. Each show is different. I have done interactive shows, and they are fun with the right group of people. But, ie I have a group of women who work at a plant and stand all day, they can't wait to come sit down, and relax.

1. How do you make your shows interactive?

Our shows are interactive in several ways. We encourage our guests to participate in the cooking demonstrations, ask questions, and even come up to help with certain steps of the recipe. We also play interactive games and offer prizes throughout the show to keep everyone engaged.

2. Will I need to purchase any products during the show?

No, you are not required to purchase any products during the show. However, we do offer special discounts and promotions for guests who make a purchase, so you may choose to take advantage of those offers.

3. Can I bring my children to the show?

Absolutely! We welcome guests of all ages to our shows. We even have special activities and recipes for kids to participate in during the show.

4. How long does a typical show last?

Our shows usually last about 2 hours, but it may vary depending on the number of guests and the recipes being demonstrated. We always try to keep the pace of the show moving and engaging for everyone.

5. Do I need to have any cooking experience to attend a show?

No prior cooking experience is necessary to attend our shows. Our consultants will guide you through the recipes and provide helpful tips and tricks along the way. Our goal is for everyone to have a fun and educational experience, regardless of their cooking skills.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cr8vKitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies