• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help with Battle of the Sexes party!

mcwach

Silver Member
Nov 6, 2012
Hi all! First post here :) My boss wants to have a different type of party- a "Battle of the Sexes" type party where couples can go head-to-head demoing products. We were going to set up stations in different parts of the kitchen. I'm trying to decide how I want to do it. Has anyone done anything like this before? Any ideas of how to do it? I was thinking some good products would be the coarse cheese grater, the wine bottle opener, the chopper, and maybe a few others. Should I let the demo a PC product with a generic older product to see how great the PC product is? Any ideas? She wants to be really creative on this, but honestly, I'm in the middle of a move and my brainpower is lacking! I'd love some help on this!

DebPC

Legacy Member
Staff member
Apr 14, 2004
Do a search on this forum. I'm sure this has been done before.

Apr 11, 2012
I took my husband along with me and we did different pizza on the grill. You can divide up ingredients too between couples. (who can chop fastest, grating, rolling dough, etc.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefLissa
Replies
Views
FelicityG92
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views