• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift for Hosts...that Do a Show in Our First 30 Days?

In summary, to qualify for the "Gift for Hosts" promotion, you must be a new consultant and do a show within your first 30 days. This promotion allows you to give your host an extra gift as a thank you for hosting during this time period. The value of the gift varies, but is typically a product worth $50 or more. The product is predetermined each month and cannot be changed, but it is always a high-value item. To redeem the gift for your host, simply add it to your show order and it will be discounted to $0, allowing your host to receive it for free.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
Is there still the promo that PC will give hosts that book with us in our first 30 days...a little extra gift..I think it was soap or something?

I can't find that promotion anywhere on CC..but I"m new..so wasn't sure if i was looking in the wrong spot?

Thought this could help increase my sales if I could plug this at my kick-off show!

There is something for the first hosts... PC calls them "Charter Hosts", but can't remember what it is now. I thought there was a flyer in your kit... if not, call your director or HO on Monday... they should know!

Your charter hosts get to choose either the Lemon Rosemary hand soap (and it is pretty big) or the Red hot pad/trivet. There will be a flyer in your kit. There are special product numbers for these that you enter on the order when you send it in. On the packing slip it says the product name and "Host Gift" or something like that when they get their box. (I started end of June...)

Its automatic. If you don't specify in the order "hand soap" then the silicon trivet is automatically sent out to the host as a thank you in the first 30 days.

here are the codes:
CJ21 - Lemon & Rosemary Hand Soap
CJ22 - Hot Pad/Trivet (red)

Note: The Charter Host Gift is available to hosts of Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraiser Shows and Wedding Showers of at least $150 in guest sales before tax & shipping. To receive the gift, shows must be submitted no later than midnight CT on the new consultant's 30th day. Limit one per show. If no item is selected, hosts receive the hot/pad trivet.

Related to Gift for Hosts...that Do a Show in Our First 30 Days?

1. How do I qualify for the "Gift for Hosts" promotion?

To qualify for the "Gift for Hosts" promotion, you must be a new consultant who has done a show within the first 30 days of joining Pampered Chef.

2. What is the "Gift for Hosts" promotion?

The "Gift for Hosts" promotion is a special offer for new consultants who do a show within their first 30 days. It allows you to give your host an extra gift as a thank you for hosting a show during this time period.

3. What is the value of the "Gift for Hosts" promotion?

The value of the "Gift for Hosts" promotion varies each month, but it is typically a product with a retail value of $50 or more.

4. Can I choose which product to give as the "Gift for Hosts"?

No, the "Gift for Hosts" product is predetermined each month and cannot be changed. However, it is always a high-value product that is sure to be a hit with your host.

5. How do I redeem the "Gift for Hosts" for my host?

To redeem the "Gift for Hosts" for your host, simply add the product to your show order and it will automatically be discounted to $0. Your host will then receive the product for free as a thank you for hosting a show during your first 30 days.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefstef2010
  • pc_jessica
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TanyasMagicKitchen
  • melissasutkus
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies