• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Bookings with a Free Gift: First Catalog Show Tips

In summary, the purpose of offering a free gift for first catalog shows is to attract potential customers and encourage them to host a party. When choosing a free gift, it is important to consider the cost, popularity, and relevance to your products. You can offer different free gifts for different levels of bookings to increase sales. To promote the free gift offer, you can use social media, party invitations, and personal outreach. There is no set limit on how many free gifts you can offer, but it is important to consider your budget and business goals.
dymplz8
I am doing my first catalog show and I just wanted to see if anyone thought it would be worthwhile for me to let the host know that if anyone calls and books a show from her catalog show, that I will give both her and the new booking a free gift (once the show has taken place). :D Would that help possibly pull in new bookings off of a catalog show. Just wondering.

Last edited:
catalog show incentiveit might.. but how about try to encourage with the new spring products and the next few months of host specials. Encourage your host and remind them of the host special that they too will get if they have other friends book. Try to get them excited and commit to a date.

Good Luck!

I think that is a great idea! Offering a free gift to both the host and the new booking is a win-win for everyone involved. It incentivizes the host to promote the catalog show to her friends and family, and it also gives potential new bookings an extra incentive to book a show. Plus, it's a nice way to show your appreciation for the host's efforts in hosting the show. I definitely think it could help pull in new bookings and make your catalog show even more successful. Good luck with your first catalog show!

1. What is the purpose of offering a free gift for first catalog shows?

The purpose of offering a free gift for first catalog shows is to attract potential customers and encourage them to host a party. By offering a free gift, you are giving them an incentive to book a show and increase your bookings.

2. How do I choose the right free gift for my first catalog shows?

When choosing a free gift for first catalog shows, it is important to consider the cost, popularity, and relevance to your products. You want to choose a gift that is affordable for you, appealing to potential customers, and related to the products you are selling.

3. Can I offer different free gifts for different levels of bookings?

Yes, you can offer different free gifts for different levels of bookings. This can be a great way to encourage customers to book larger parties and increase your sales. Just make sure to clearly state the requirements for each level of booking and the corresponding free gift.

4. How can I promote the free gift offer to potential hosts?

There are several ways to promote the free gift offer to potential hosts. You can mention it in your social media posts, include it in your party invitations, and have it displayed prominently on your website. You can also personally reach out to potential hosts and highlight the free gift as a special incentive.

5. Is there a limit to how many free gifts I can offer for first catalog shows?

There is no set limit to how many free gifts you can offer for first catalog shows, but it is important to consider your budget and the potential impact on your business. You want to make sure you are still making a profit while offering a valuable incentive to your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
  • gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Pampered Angel