• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Sales with a 12 Days of Christmas Catalog Show Contest - Join Now!

In summary, the conversation revolved around a "12 Days of Christmas Catalog Show Contest" that one of the participants is doing. The concept is to generate 12 catalog shows with a fun twist, with the top achievers earning prizes. The participants will receive all the host benefits including free shipping, discounts, and free items. The conversation also mentioned tips for increasing sales in November and the exchange of email addresses to share these tips. Overall, it was seen as an amazing opportunity to boost sales.
alabama pc cons.
I have gotten lots of wonderful tips and info since I joined cs so I thought I would tell everyone about this. I got an email from my exective director giving a bunch of ways to boost sales and one of them was a "12 days of Christmas Catalog show Contest".... I tweaked it a little to fit my needs but I am doing it... That gives me 12 catalog shows for November ( I changed the start and end dates) plus already had one open. If anyone is interested, send me a msg and I will be glad to fwd the email to you............ Jamie

Could you possibly just post the info?

yeah, I will copy and paste it.......... Hold on a sec...

TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS CATALOG SHOW

The Concept:
Generate 12 catalog shows with a fun twist! If you fill up the first contest, run 2. Imagine, 24 catalog show for December. This DOES NOT replace December Cooking Shows, just supplements them. Remember, no December Cooking Shows will mean probably no or low January shows.

How To Ask:
“Would you like to participate in my Twelve Days of Christmas Catalog Show contest?”

“It’s really fun. A couple of days before Thanksgiving, I’ll give you a catalog show packet with catalogs and order forms. You’ll collect orders along with 11 others in the contest. There are 12 participants ~ one representing each day of Christmas….so who would you like to be? Each participant gathers orders and confirms additional shows. You’ll get all the catalog show benefits of free shipping, 10% discount for a year, free items, and items at discounts between 15% - 50% off, as well as the host special of the month for December. I’ll set you up in an email loop to keep all 12 participants updated. The contest comes into place where the top achievers will earn prizes! The person with the highest dollar amount will receive a ______________. The person with the most confirmed bookings will receive a _____________. (You can give whatever prizes and whatever categories you want.) We’ll close the orders two weeks later. Then I’ll announce the winners of the top prizes. But no matter what, you do receive all the host benefits I mentioned before.”

One Partridge in a Pear Tree
Two turtle doves
Three French hens
Four calling birds
Five golden rings
Six geese a-laying
Seven swans a-swimming
Eight maids a-milking
Nine ladies dancing
Ten lords a-leaping
Eleven pipers piping
Twelve drummers drumming

A Few Notes:
During the contest, send out emails like, The Seven Swans a Swimming player now has two confirmed bookings or the Eleven Pipers Piping player now has $300 in orders….to keep them excited and foster a little bit of competitive spirit.

When you close the show, send an email to the group congratulating the winners (also personally call the winners too)! Also, add up all the savings from all 12 participants and announce this total saved in this email too. Take the total commissionable sales from all catalog shows, multiply it by an average of 23% and tell them that had any one of them been the consultant, they would have earned $___. Then offer the business opportunity to each of them.

When you close the show, be sure to pre-book next year’s contest too.

Make sure they pick a part because if they are a part of something, they are less likely to drop out.

Remember to keep emphasizing the regular benefits of hosting their catalog show with the prizes as a bonus. Remember too to emphasize the booking benefit.

This is it, I changed it a little to fit my needs since I just moved in August and all my participants are from my home town, it is too far for me to drive there to do alot of shows, so I omitted the part about the bookings. But I think I will do one in my new town and use the part about the bookings...
In that same email, it had ALOT of tips for increasing sales, I could post some of those too...

that was a lot to read since im on my phone, we`re travelling all day to our parents 700mi away.
from what i understand that is AMAZING! i loved it.
care to share some other tips??

sorry it was so long, but i think it is gonna be amazing... i have lots of tips i have gotten from my director and exec. director.... give me your email and I will just email them to u and post them here...... Jamie

Here are 20 ideas to generate sales in November:

1.Call your November catalog show hosts today and give them a closing goal date of November 10 to ensure delivery before Thanksgiving. A lot of people will want their products back by Thanksgiving.
2.Host coach EVERY show for $1000 show -- tell the host WE WILL HAVE a $1000 show!! It’s usually 25 – 30 orders. Break it down even further – 5 orders before the show, 15 buying adult guests at the show, and 5 orders after the show. Give your hosts “baby goals” before, during, and after the show. It really adds up! No host would be upset with a $215 shopping spree!
3.You should hold two shows yourself. Invite past hosts, customers, friends, neighbors, etc. Think of the biggest guest list you can, then when you send the invite, put two dates with a big OR in between the dates....like Saturday, November 6 14 OR Tuesday, November 9. That way, if someone can't come on Saturday, they could maybe come on Tuesday and vice-versa. Then, of course, make your reminder phone calls to your friends a day or so before the party. This would be set up as two shows and would then add 2 shows to the calendar. Do this before the 15th and there are your two shows to get the apron! Trust me, you will want this apron!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hold a $1000 Catalog Show -- here's what you do -- get 10 people to each gather $100 orders. This would then be a $1000 show. Divide up the free products, half price, everyone gets the 30% discount, and the one with the most $ in orders gets the 10% for a year.
4.Do you have the Cookie Press and Sheet Pans? If so, ask each host to pick up a tube of Pillsbury Sugar Cookie dough. Put it in your cookie press when you arrive at your show, press some cookies quickly, sprinkle with festive-colored sugar, bake on the pans, and voila – there is your host’s “party dessert”….plus you are selling Cookie Presses on sale in November OR booking for the Cookie Press “kit” that is 60% off in November!
To increase the size of your show orders, remind every guest that when (not if, but when) they spend $60, they get a set of Adjustable Measuring Spoons. They make a great gift or addition to a gift for a teacher, a co-worker….by simply adding a tag that reads, “You really MEASURE up!” What a cute addition for a holiday, birthday, or teacher appreciation gift!
5.Do any of your friends have kids in school? Offer a Teacher Appreciation Show. This is where the class honors the teacher. Each parent comes and you do the show. Each parent buys products for themselves. The teacher gets the host benefits as her gift.
6.Offer to host a fund raiser for every group you can think of. If you can approach a group and tell them that you will give them the invitations, will provide the food, and they get the monetary benefits, how can they refuse? In other words, you do all the work and they get all the money.
7.At your first shows of the month, offer for anyone who books a show to be held and closed in the first 10 days of the month, they get A SHOW ON ME. A SHOW ON ME is where you will provide the invitations (as you would anyway) and you also provide the recipe ingredients. All they need is some soda and their friends to receive all the free products!! You could also throw in that you will purchase the pink quick stir pitcher for them -- their choice of size.
8.Offer a Price of the Day show – tell anyone who books a show with you to be held and submitted between November 1 – 15 that they get to pick a $30 or less product and pay just the price of the day. For example, they could choose a Salad Chopper for just $1 by holding their show on November 1! Again, just two shows booked this way and held this way will get your apron….did I mention you definitely want this apron?
9.Offer office parties -- bring a recipe after work and do a quick demo right in the office lounge or break-room.
10.Hold a Mega Show. That is where you find a location, like a church fellowship hall, building, etc. You invite 5 - 8 hosts to participate. Each host has to bring 10-15 guests -- has to bring, not invite. Then each host and her friends arrive at the location, and you hold one show. Then, you take orders by host. Each host therefore is a show. So, if you have 8 hosts and each host has 10 guests, you have 80 people at one show. You set this up as 8 shows, so each host gets her own host benefits. You provide all recipe ingredients and divide the cost, in this example, 8 ways between the hosts. Each host can provide one soda and a dessert or chips, or something like that. It's a way to virtually do 8 shows at one time.
11.Offer Stop and Shops during the holidays at businesses and at your house. Prepare a Pampered Chef recipe and stay at a location for 1 hour to gather orders, offering free gift wrapping, and delivery back to the office within 3 – 4 weeks. Makes shopping easy ~ especially target offices full of men!
12.Work with real estate agents to order housewarming gifts for their closings from you! Makes it easy for them ~ offer delivery of their orders straight to their offices on a pre-determined basis to save them time when needing a closing gift.
13.Contact small business owners and people who are responsible for corporate gift-giving for an easy way for them to do their gift shopping through you!
14.Mini promotion: Do you have an extra product you have earned for free or maybe you received a “duplicate” in your kit? Take that free product and put it to work! Give your November hosts a friendly challenge. Let all of your November hosts know that for November, you are going to be doing something very special. You will be offering a product prize (your free item) to the winning November host! Now you can set up your November host contest different ways. You can tell all of your November hosts that whoever has the highest guest sales from her show, that she will win X product. Or you can do a raffle system. You can offer one ticket for each $100 in sales from her show (so a $1,000 show would be 10 tickets) and you can offer that for every November cooking show booked, held, and submitted from hers is another 10 tickets, and that every November catalog show booked and held and submitted from hers is another 5 tickets. What you want to focus on is November sales and more November bookings from her show, making every show count. Then at the end of the month, you divvy out the tickets and pull a winner. That winner receives your free X product.
Once your shows are “confirmed”, then make sure to work with each host to have the best show possible. Repeat over and over and over again – your show is about just two things ~ lots of people and lots of orders….lots of orders and lots of people….did I mention lots of people and lots of orders???? That’s what it’s all about and if you keep it that simple with your hosts, everything will fall into place. Lots of people and lots of orders.
15.Go online and research churches, organizations, local affiliations and find out if they are having a fall festival at which you could put a Pampered Chef table.
Hold a Black Friday Pampered Chef sale. Send an email to your contact list and offer a x% discount with all orders placed with you personally on the Friday after Thanksgiving.
16.Do the 12 Days Of Christmas Catalog Show. I have attached the details to this email and also put it below at the bottom of the email.

actually, that's only 16.....sorry

wow, thanks!!! There are some AMAZING ideas in there!!! TFS!!

sure, everyone that would like them, plz leave me ur email address........

Love that idea - I took it and made a fairytale catalog contest out of it

alabama pc cons. said:
sure, everyone that would like them, plz leave me ur email address........

These are fantastic ideas!! So for your 12 days of Christmas you are starting before Thanksgiving and giving them 2 weeks, will this count towards sell-a-thon?? My email is [email protected] I would love your suggestions!! I'm feeling motivated!! :p

JessBarszcz said:

These are fantastic ideas!! So for your 12 days of Christmas you are starting before Thanksgiving and giving them 2 weeks, will this count towards sell-a-thon?? My email is [email protected] I would love your suggestions!! I'm feeling motivated!! :p

Any sales in November count towards sell-a-thon, if they are submitted in November.

ChefJessica95765 said:
Love that idea - I took it and made a fairytale catalog contest out of it

I would like to hear how you did this. :D

ok guys............ I will be sending all my tips and such to everyone that requested it today....... Sorry not sooner, been busy closing my 3rd show and happy to report it was $614.96 commissionable.... That may not sound like a lot to some but in rural Alabama, that is quite awesome... Also, it was my SIL who hosted and I am 90% sure she is gonna sign up so i am well pleased................ Thanks, Jamie

These are fantastic ideas!! So for your 12 days of Christmas you are starting before Thanksgiving and giving them 2 weeks, will this count towards sell-a-thon?? My email is I would love your suggestions!! I'm feeling motivated!!

Thats the original version, but for mine, I tweaked it, started early so I could be sure to have it submitted in November.

I am just seeing this today and LOVING IT!!! Please email any info so I can get planning on my show. Thanks for the great idea!! I LOVE CS!!!
My email address is [email protected]
Cara

alabama pc cons. said:
In that same email, it had ALOT of tips for increasing sales, I could post some of those too...

Would you mind posting those ideas for the catalog participants here too?

Just so you all know, This is fantastic for my business. After sharing it with only 5 people (at one show) I have 4 participants. I'm certain I'll have all 12 by the time Thanksgiving comes around.

What if you don't get 12 people, and only say 4?

What kind of gifts do you give to the winners?

I only had 9 to participate, and i went ahead with it anyway.... I am going to give the cookie press as my gift... You can give anything you like, but my suggestion is something more valuable than a sb....

Ok I just sent my version out to EVERYONE in my contact mail box.Fingers crossed!

i`m not giving a cookie press, lol. many of the people who said they`re interested already have and love it. i`ve got a list on my thing that has 5 choices for them. the kitchen towels, the green utility knife... things in that price range. i cant afford 3-4 cookie presses.

Jamie,
Have you been able to email the information to the people that have left their email addresses on here? I'm trying to decide if I going to do this or not and would love more information.

[email protected]

Could you please send me the information? Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[email protected]

1. How do I join the 12 Days of Christmas Catalog Show Contest?

To join the contest, you can reach out to your executive director or team leader for more information. They will provide you with the necessary details and guidelines to participate.

2. What is the duration of the contest?

The duration of the contest may vary depending on your team or executive director's decision. It could be 12 days leading up to Christmas or any other time frame that works best for your team.

3. How does the contest work?

The basic concept of the contest is to have 12 catalog shows within a specific time frame. You can tweak the rules and guidelines to fit your needs and make it more exciting for your customers.

4. What are the benefits of participating in the 12 Days of Christmas Catalog Show Contest?

Participating in the contest has several benefits, such as boosting your sales, gaining more customers, and increasing your overall business success. It also creates a sense of excitement and urgency among your customers, encouraging them to place orders sooner.

5. Can I still participate if I don't have a Pampered Chef consultant?

Unfortunately, the contest is only open to Pampered Chef consultants. However, if you're interested in becoming a consultant, you can reach out to your executive director or visit the Pampered Chef website for more information on how to join.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• andiphant
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jasonmva
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • alj30