• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's Doing the 12 Days of Christmas Catalog Show Campaign?

In summary, it is recommended to book a holiday party at least 2-3 weeks in advance to ensure availability and allow time for planning. The menu can be customized to fit personal preferences and dietary restrictions, and there is typically a minimum of 10-12 guests required for booking. A deposit is required at the time of booking and the remaining balance is due on the day of the event. Non-traditional locations, such as an office or community center, can also be used for a holiday party for an additional fee.
SillyChef
My director is doing a 12 days of Christmas catalog show campaign. Anyone else doing this? Can you give me the layout...

I am doing this too and I got it from here (the 12 days of christmas) calander than changed to catty shows only.

do a file search for 12 days and it should come up! HTH!

Awesome! :D Thanks!

1. How far in advance should I book a holiday party?

It's recommended to book your holiday party at least 2-3 weeks in advance to ensure availability and give you enough time to plan and prepare.

2. Can I customize the menu for my holiday party?

Yes, you can customize the menu to fit your preferences and dietary restrictions. Our consultants are happy to work with you to create the perfect menu for your party.

3. Is there a minimum number of guests required for a holiday party booking?

Yes, the minimum number of guests required for a holiday party booking is typically 10-12 people. However, this may vary depending on the menu and location.

4. What is the payment policy for holiday party bookings?

A deposit is required at the time of booking to secure your party date. The remaining balance is due on the day of the event.

5. Can I host a holiday party at a non-traditional location, such as my office or a community center?

Yes, our consultants are able to bring the party to a non-traditional location for an additional fee. Please discuss this option with your consultant during the booking process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Hunter Mom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • kristina16marie