• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover a Unique Twist on Dollar Days: $12 Item for 12-Day Advance Booking!

In summary, the $12 item for 12-day advance booking promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef where customers can purchase a unique twist on a popular product for only $12 when they book their order 12 days in advance. This offer only applies to a specific product chosen by Pampered Chef, and customers can book their order online or through their consultant. There is a limit of one $12 item per customer, and it cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts.
amya
Here is a twist on the Dollar Days suggestion that I just got from my director. Tell people that if they book 12 days from now, they will get a certain item for $12, if they book 3 days from now, the item will be $3 and so on. Just a different spin on what some of us have been doing.

That is a great idea! I have been trying to figure something out for the end of the month where nobody wants to pay $28 for something that is only $32!! Thanks for the tip!

That is a fantastic idea.

I have been wanting something to help with that also

Tell your director THANKS

For the later part of the month I've been using deduct the day from the price. So for the first 15 they get it for the price of the day....for the last 15 they get it for that much off their selected item. Got two for the end of the month that way!

Hi there! Thank you for sharing this creative idea with us. I love the twist on the Dollar Days suggestion – it adds a fun and exciting element for potential customers. I will definitely give it a try and see how it goes. Thanks again for the inspiration!

1. What is the $12 item for 12-day advance booking promotion?

The $12 item for 12-day advance booking promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef where customers can purchase a unique twist on a popular product for only $12 when they book their order 12 days in advance.

2. Can I choose which product will be offered for $12?

Unfortunately, the $12 item for 12-day advance booking promotion only applies to a specific product that is chosen by Pampered Chef. However, we try to offer a variety of products throughout the year so there is always something new to try!

3. How do I book my order 12 days in advance?

To book your order 12 days in advance, simply visit our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to assist you in placing your order and ensuring that you receive the $12 special offer.

4. Is there a limit to how many $12 items I can purchase?

Yes, there is a limit of one $12 item per customer for each 12-day advance booking. This is to ensure that all customers have the opportunity to take advantage of this special offer.

5. Can I combine the $12 item with other promotions or discounts?

No, the $12 item for 12-day advance booking promotion cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn host rewards or use any available coupons on the rest of your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • iteachncook
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Emmah
  • StephsKitchen