1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings I have seen the calendar that people used for the 12 days of

1. krzymomof4

krzymomof4 Veteran Member Silver Member

I have seen the calendar that people used for the 12 days of Christmas. I was wondering if anyone had done something similar to this during different times of the year. I have seen the dollar days, but am afraid I won't have much luck with that. I was thinking of maybe printing up a calendar of the month I want to fill with little incentives written on the dates I want filled. Has anyone done anything like that and if so had any luck with it?

Jan 16, 2006
  2. I Have the Tools

I Have the Tools Member

When I was doing Pampered Chef, before I restarted, I had "Hot Dates" highlighted in my calendar, those dates had some little extra incentives and the ones I really wanted to fill. I didn't have too many takers of those particular dates, but maybe I didn't talk it up enough.

I thought it was a neat idea though.

Kris

3. Calendars

I have tried the calendars, with mixed rsults. If I am at a party and it doesn't appear that anyone is interested in booking a show, I pass around the next month's calendar with an item (usually under $5) in each day. If I have a date that I really want to book, I will put somethng a little bit nicer on that day hoping to entice someone to book.

I hope this helps.

Good luck.

Jan 17, 2006
  4. pcmomof2

pcmomof2 Guest

Flyer Ideas

Hi Everyone!
    A fellow rep copied & showed a flyer at a mtg that said "Let me be your pc lady" and below it said the host could get the featured stone of the consultant's choice at the "cost of the day". I cannot find it....there are soooo many posts that I can't get thru all of them.

Does anyone know which one this is?

TIA,

Jan 23, 2006
  5. bbauman07

bbauman07 Veteran Member Gold Member

Here is a link to the file brower tutitorial. Hopefully this will help you find your flyer.

http://www.chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=5035

Jan 23, 2006
Have something to add?