• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Just Have to Tell Everyone...

I currently have 1 active, just now qualified recruit. She submitted over $1800 in sales during her introductory period. So, she earned her knives, her SS1 bonus and the midseason products.Much better results than I had when I started last summer. Now I just need to get 4 more and re-motivate my inactive recruit.I've been listening to all the cd's I can get my hands on for recruiting, sales and bookings!
DZmom
I have 6 shows booked for Sept! Plus, 2 catalog shows going, too! I still have 2 people picking days and 2 that have said to call them after Labor Day! I'm so excited! :eek:

On top of that I've got a 3-day Trade Fair and 2 Cooking shows already booked for Oct.

I can't wait for my shows! I want to promote to director so bad! This is the MOST shows I've ever had on my calendar for one month!!:D

Last edited:
That's GREAT! You're doing wonderfully! :)

DZmom said:
I have 6 shows booked for Sept! Plus, 2 catalog shows going, too! I still have 2 people picking days and 2 that have said to call them after Labor Day! I'm so excited! :eek:

On top of that I've got a 3-day Trade Fair and 2 Cooking shows already booked for Oct.

I can't wait for my shows! I want to promote to director so bad! This is the MOST shows I've ever had on my calendar for one month!!:D

That's awesome! You should be excited. Good for you! Keep us posted on how the month goes. :)

AWESOME Donna!!!

That's great!!
Keep up the momentum!

Woo Hooooooo!!!!!!!! :D

Awesome for you!! I'm riding that wave of excitement too; I also have a record number of shows for me...8 cooking & 2 catalog. Bring on those PC $$ for all of us:)

Lacy and Donna,
That's a great show schedule! You'll find that tremendous things will happen to you when you have that kind of schedule. It's crazy at first, but the more shows you have, the more shows you will book and it'll be easier to get those bookings! I promoted within 6 months after I started a bulked up show schedule. And that was from going from having NO recruits that first month to having enough to promote in six months. So if you guys already have recruits on your team, you'll be there in NO time! Keep up the great work!:)

Great job Lacy and Donna! Maybe it will spread through all of us!! Wouldn't that be something!

lacychef said:
Awesome for you!! I'm riding that wave of excitement too; I also have a record number of shows for me...8 cooking & 2 catalog. Bring on those PC $$ for all of us:)
Congrats! We're both going to have a stellar month!

pamperedbecky said:
Lacy and Donna,
That's a great show schedule! You'll find that tremendous things will happen to you when you have that kind of schedule. It's crazy at first, but the more shows you have, the more shows you will book and it'll be easier to get those bookings! I promoted within 6 months after I started a bulked up show schedule. And that was from going from having NO recruits that first month to having enough to promote in six months. So if you guys already have recruits on your team, you'll be there in NO time! Keep up the great work!:)
Becky, thanks so much for the words of encouragement. I've had a horrible July & August due to a family problem. After a great spring, over $2000 in sales each month, I was very disappointed to come home from Conference and not be able to focus on my business, but thankfully I think that's all settled and I'm determine to not let it set me back any further.

I currently have 1 active, just now qualified recruit. She submitted over $1800 in sales during her introductory period. So, she earned her knives, her SS1 bonus and the midseason products. :D Much better results than I had when I started last summer. Now I just need to get 4 more and re-motivate my inactive recruit. I've been listening to all the cd's I can get my hands on for recruiting, sales and bookings!

My Goals for September: Hold 8 cooking shows(still need 2), have sales over $3000, give out 30 recruit info packets!

Last edited:
GREAT job everyone! I, too, am a bit anxious and happy at the same time about MY September schedule. I've got SIX cooking shows, TWO catalog shows, and ONE church bazaar. Not to mention my PERSONAL life of hosting a Tastefully Simple party, attending monthly BUNCO, my b-day, and a college friend's wedding. October and November are also looking up for me as well.

Good luck everyone! Keep up the pace, and we'll all promote before we know it (if I can actually get ONE recruit).

Sounds like you are working to get it all done... What do you put in your 30 recruit packets? I am at a loss for recruiting as I have not done this yet..:eek:

DZmom said:
Congrats! We're both going to have a stella month!

Becky, thanks so much for the words of encouragement. I've had a horrible July & August due to a family problem. After a great spring, over $2000 in sales each month, I was very disappointed to come home from Conference and not be able to focus on my business, but thankfully I think that's all settled and I'm determine to not let it set me back any further.

I currently have 1 active, just now qualified recruit. She submitted over $1800 in sales during her introductory period. So, she earned her knives, her SS1 bonus and the midseason products. :D Much better results than I had when I started last summer. Now I just need to get 4 more and re-motivate my inactive recruit. I've been listening to all the cd's I can get my hands on for recruiting, sales and bookings!

My Goals for September: Hold 8 cooking shows(still need 2), have sales over $3000, give out 30 recruit info packets!

Last edited:
My recruit packets contain the opp booklet, super starter booklet, my business card, a recruit flyer and the current recruit promotion. I staple it together and hand them out. I call them Take 5 packets because I used to put them in gift bags with a Take 5 candy bar, but I quit doing that because I had a lady actually say she took it to get the candy. TALK ABOUT CHEAP!!

Thanks Becky:) That is my goal; I am so ready to promote!
BTW Donna, wasn't meaning to steal your sunshine or anything! I could just feel you excitement too! Good luck w/your recruiting!!

DZmom said:

Way to go Donna!!!

I needed a challenge this month - I'm right there with you - putting my recruit packets together right now....

Your enthusiasm bursts out through your post!!! Keep up the good work...

AND - I'll see you in Dallas!!!! Let's take a stroll across the stage together as DIRECTOR with our fellow cheffers who are working towards promoting and walking ast Leadership!!!!:D

DZmom said:
My recruit packets contain the opp booklet, super starter booklet, my business card, a recruit flyer and the current recruit promotion. I staple it together and hand them out. I call them Take 5 packets because I used to put them in gift bags with a Take 5 candy bar, but I quit doing that because I had a lady actually say she took it to get the candy. TALK ABOUT CHEAP!!
Sad thing is there are some people I could see doing that exact same thing.

What is "I Just Have to Tell Everyone..."?

"I Just Have to Tell Everyone..." is a phrase commonly used by Pampered Chef consultants to express their excitement and enthusiasm about the products they sell.

Why do Pampered Chef consultants say "I Just Have to Tell Everyone..."?

Pampered Chef consultants are passionate about the high-quality products they sell and love sharing their experiences and recommendations with others. Saying "I Just Have to Tell Everyone..." is a way to express this excitement and encourage others to try the products as well.

Is "I Just Have to Tell Everyone..." a sales pitch?

No, "I Just Have to Tell Everyone..." is not a sales pitch. It is simply a genuine expression of enthusiasm and satisfaction with Pampered Chef products. Consultants want to share their positive experiences with others, but there is no pressure to purchase anything.

Can customers also say "I Just Have to Tell Everyone..."?

Absolutely! Customers who have purchased and used Pampered Chef products are welcome to share their own experiences and say "I Just Have to Tell Everyone..." to their friends and family. This word-of-mouth marketing is a valuable and authentic way to spread the word about our products.

What should I do if a Pampered Chef consultant says "I Just Have to Tell Everyone..." to me?

If a Pampered Chef consultant shares their excitement with you and says "I Just Have to Tell Everyone...", feel free to ask them for more information about the products they are recommending. They will be happy to answer any questions and help you find the perfect products for your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CAPCnewbie
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Rosechef
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • tripletmommie