• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Really Rock My Direct Sales Business in Just 2 Hours a Day?

In summary, Ginny picked up the phone for 2 hours today and made about 30 calls during the daytime. She added 6 September cooking shows, 2 catalog shows, 2 October shows, 2 November shows, 1 bridal for next Spring, 1 wedding registry, and 4 recruit leads. She is excited about the results and is planning to continue making calls tomorrow. She has a show booked for next Friday, September 14th and is expecting even more bookings. She has a total of 9 cooking shows and 4 catalog shows for September, and will know on Friday if she will book a show for September 21. She also plans to continue making calls tomorrow. Ginny is setting herself up for a successful
Kitchen2u
I picked up the phone for 2 hours :eek: today...made about 30 calls :yuck: ~ during the DAYTIME too! Drum roll . . .

Added ~
6 SEPTEMBER cooking shows
2 catalog shows :D
2 October :D
2 November shows :D
1 Bridal for next Spring :D
1 Wedding Registry :D
4 recruit leads :D

Jazzed about the results...but I'm REALLY :love: :love: excited about adding the 6 Sept shows...possibly 1 more Sept show too!

Definitely put the KICK back into my step!

One of the September shows I booked is next Friday, September 14th ! ! ! :D :D :D :D

OMGosh!!! That's incredible!!! Makes me want to get back on the phone. Of course, I don't think I'd get a very positive response at 11:17 p.m.! LOL!

How many do you have for September total now?

Christ Follower said:
OMGosh!!! That's incredible!!! Makes me want to get back on the phone. Of course, I don't think I'd get a very positive response at 11:17 p.m.! LOL!

How many do you have for September total now?

Yeah... what she said... except I'd expect even less results at 2:15a!

WAY TO GO, GINNY!!!!

For September:

9 cooking
4 catties
and I'll know on Friday if she's going to book Sept 21 ~

But I'm going to continue calling tomorrow!!!

Ellen & Katie...

Yep...too late to make more calls now! :eek: :yuck: :D :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

Ginny, that's so great! I really am happy for you! You should get on the 3-2-1 accountablility thread, but it doesn't sound like you need it!

Woo hoo! Congratulations!

I really need to make some phone calls. I do have a catty show going on right now and she said that there are a few people tossing around the idea of having a show. I am hoping that I get at least 2 or 3 bookings from it. My sales have been really bad lately my business really needs this boost. I will have to make calls tomorrow night. A LOT of them.

Way to go Ginny!!

That is awesome:D

Great job Ginny! Your September is gonna rock!

Those are AWESOME results!! WTG!! You are setting yourself up for a wonderful fall selling season!

Ginny, you never cease to amaze me. :)

Great job Ginny, a cluster mate and I made a challenge for each other last week and I booked 2 cooking and 2 catalog shows. I have found people to make calls to during the day also. I have started to ask for day time phone numbers at my shows.

Ann R.

AWESOME GINNY!!:thumbup:

For Sept. I have 6 cooking shows, 5 catalog shows, ONE HUGE Mystery Host Catalog Show goin on right now!
Oct. I have 4 kitchen shows
and right now I have 3 recruit leads, 2 are signing in Sept. and 1 in Oct.!
WOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!
:D

WOW!!! Great Ginny! Give yourself a pat on the back for that! Awesome! Keep up the good work!

Good job, Ginny!! I haven't had that much success in my "boot camp" calling. I feel like I have enthusiasm, etc... Care to share your opening line or words of wisdom? :)

DebbieJ said:
Ginny, you never cease to amaze me. :)
Exactly!

Ginny, YOU GO GIRL! Especially everything you've been going through!

I am a new consultant. I have my first cooking show next weekend and am already booking Oct and Nov. What is a Mystery Host Catalog Booking Show?

Hope this helps YOU!I posted this to anoth board...hope it might help YOU!

Sorry ladies ~ one of my new goals is to stay away from the boards more and WORK my business more. The time I was on these boards, I could have been making these calls all along. I love these boards and can be addicting! So now...instead of everyday checking the boards...I'm going to be checking 2 (maybe 3) times a week...weening off is difficult! :yuck:

Update: I've been making more calls! PHONE IS YOUR $$$$ FRIEND!!!
10 SEPTEMBER cooking shows
4 catalog shows
4 October
2 November shows
1 Bridal for next Spring
1 Wedding Registry
8 recruit leads

My secret? Nothing...it's EVERYTHING you've heard before!
1) Be excited! That's the foremost importance. If you're not excited, they're not, so why book? Why in the world would I book a party with a consultant who calls and says in a hum drum voice, "cookware's on special in September, want to have a party?" HECK NO! (With EXCITEMENT) "HEY SUZY THIS IS GINNY WTH TPC ~ HOW ARE YOU? (listen/respond) IT THIS A GOOD TIME TO TALK, IT WILL ONLY TAKE A FEW MINUTES. I JUST HAD TO CALL YOU BECAUSE I KNOW HOW MUCH YOU LOVE TPC. WELL, WE'VE JUST COME OUT WITH 60 ~ YES, YOU HEARD ME RIGHT 60 NEW AND RESTYLED PRODUCTS (LISTEN) PLUS, COOKWARE IS THE BONUS FOR HOSTS THIS MONTH! (LISTEN) COOKWARE FOR 60% OFF IS AWESOME! IT'S BEEN MONTHS SINCE PC HAS THIS AWESOME BONUS! I'VE GOT A FEW DATES OPEN LEFT IN SEPTEMBER ~ WOUL YOU LIKE TO GET THIS AWESOME BONUS?"

EXITEMENT IS A HUGE KEY!

2) Make sure you have your first 2 oepn dates available to "spit" it out to them. "I've got ___ and ___ available, which one works best for you?

3) Print out a report in PP or PP3 ~ who bought cookware in the past: "HEY SUZY, (I still use the "do you have a few minutes in ALL of my conversations) HOW'S THAT EXECUTIVE SKILLET WORKING OUT FOR YOU? (listen) FANTASTIC! I'M SO GLAD TO HEAR YOU LOVE IT! GUESS WHAT? (listen) TPC IS HAVING A COOKWARE BONUS IN SEPTEMBER! HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO ADD TO YOUR COLLECTION AND GET IT FOR 60% OFF?" (go on to I have ___ and ___ left in September ~ if those two dates don't work, I'll say, "Oh! I can squeeze you in on ___ or ___!)

4) I'm calling ALL of my past hosts (all 400+)

5) I'm dragging out all of my prize drawing slips from the last 6 months (no matter what they checked, I'm calling them) ~ some I can't find! UGH!

6) I've COMMITTED a minmum of 1 hours a day to make these calls. But find myself calling more!

Bottom line ~ if YOU don't pick up the phone ~ you will get NOTHING. I've made MANY calls, I've received MANY no's ~ did that stop me? NO! ~ BUT ~ I've also got MANY "call me back in a month or two." So I'll put them in my leads binder and follow up then!!! FOLLOW UP IS ANOTHER KEY ! ! ! Call when you say you are going to!!! Don't be a FLAKE!

So here's my challenge to you ~ it's Saturday ~ make a commiment to make calls this weekend. STOP! Don't make excuses! Just MAKE THE CALLS! I'm going to start a new thread "Ginny's challenge" ~ I want to hear your results...little or big, post them!

Regarding excuses, I've heard them all. Kid's BD parties to go to, soccer games, vacation ~ the ONLY legitimate excuses it your in the hospital dying or or in surgery OR your experiencing a death with a family member. There is time "going to" your event you can get on the phone. While you're sitting watching that soccer game, you can call. I've made calls from my hospital bed after I experience a heart attack. I called while going through chemotherapy. I made calls to and from the hospitals while my Uncles were dying. Calling actually made things better for me at the time. Kept my mind off of what I was going through at the time...nice distraction. I didn't have time to feel sorry for myself, I just wanted to feel better ~ calling made it better! Bottom line...if you WANT to make the time to call, YOU WILL.

Good luck and HAPPY CALLING!!!

KG ~ you're excused :) while you're in the CHAMBER!

Ginny, you rock!!! You're a definite inspiration. I am going to make my calls now while one of my little guys is sleeping. Take advantage of the time you have, right??!!!

Thank you for your virtual butt kicking!!

Even before I saw this post I said today was the day...I have made more than 50 calls now...not one booking...if there is an excuse in the book I have heard it today and I have left a TON of messages!

At least Im calling
:)

ughubug said:
Even before I saw this post I said today was the day...I have made more than 50 calls now...not one booking...if there is an excuse in the book I have heard it today and I have left a TON of messages!

At least Im calling
:)

I've been doing the same thing! I think everyone's out "playing" today b/c I'm having a tough time getting a hold of people. :(

Soory! No more negativity! I wont post here again till I have something good to report!!!!

I have a potential wedding registry...thats more than I had before I called :)

What is "Totally Psyched & on a Roll!"?

"Totally Psyched & on a Roll!" is a set of kitchen tools and accessories designed to make meal prep and cooking easier and more enjoyable. It includes a rolling pin, measuring cups, a cutting board, and more.

What is the price of "Totally Psyched & on a Roll!"?

The price of "Totally Psyched & on a Roll!" varies depending on the specific tools and accessories included in the set. However, it typically ranges from $50 to $100.

Is "Totally Psyched & on a Roll!" dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the tools and accessories in "Totally Psyched & on a Roll!" are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and maintenance.

Can I purchase individual items from "Totally Psyched & on a Roll!"?

Yes, many of the items included in "Totally Psyched & on a Roll!" can be purchased individually. However, purchasing the set as a whole may offer a better value.

Does "Totally Psyched & on a Roll!" come with a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products, including "Totally Psyched & on a Roll!", come with a satisfaction guarantee and warranty. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund or replacement within 30 days.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wcsis
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pcnurselori
  • purpleluvs3
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • PaulaP