• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

From Funk to Booking 3 Shows in 2 Weeks!

In summary, the speaker has recently booked three cooking shows, including a bridal registry cooking show, a cooking with coupons show, and a regular cooking show. They were surprised at how easy these shows were to book, as they usually have difficulty getting people to commit. They also shared a successful experience bringing PC tools to a monthly event and receiving several invitations to host shows from friends and acquaintances. The speaker encourages others to stay encouraged and keep working their business, as no's are okay and will eventually lead to yeses."
purpleluvs3
Gold Member
I have been really relaxed on my buisness lately. But within the last 2 weeks I have booked 3 shows. One Bridal registry cooking show, 1 cooking with coupons shows and 1 regular cooking show. I cant beleive how easy all 3 shows were to book. I usally feel like I am twisting peoples arms to get them to host.
Today the ladies at my church, had our monthly mugs & muffins (breakfast devotional) after tossing and turning, I decided to take the pc tools I would need in my Pc picnic basket to the m&m and assemble it there. (I did a block style strawberry shortcake). So as I am doing it a couple of my friends, were picking on my about doing a fancy dish. I explain that, its not fancy when you us Pc tools. and plus I the pc lady and want to work on getting some more shows booked. The lady who was hosting the M&m's said she would love to host and several others said they wanted to be invited to her show.
So I have 2 for Aug. and 1 for Sept. Wish I could get some for July but noone seems interested. Now I need to get bookings from those shows and keeping it rolling. :chef:
Just want to share for anyone else that might feel like they been in a funk..stay incouraged and keeping working your buisness. Remembering No's are okay.

Congrats! I love reading these kinds of posts! Thanks for sharing....looking forward to more happy and successful news!

What is a cooking with coupons show?

Congratulations!!

Hi there!

I'm so glad to hear that you've had such success booking shows recently! It can be tough sometimes to get people to commit to hosting, but it sounds like you've found some great ways to make it happen. I love your idea of bringing the PC tools to your monthly mugs & muffins event - what a great way to showcase the versatility and ease of our products. And it's always a bonus when your friends and acquaintances are impressed and want to get involved as well!

I totally agree that staying encouraged and working your business is key. It's important to remember that not everyone will be interested or ready to host a show, and that's okay. But for every no, there will be a yes, and those yeses will help keep your business rolling. Keep up the great work and I wish you continued success in your upcoming shows!

What is "From Funk to Booking 3 Shows in 2 Weeks!"?

"From Funk to Booking 3 Shows in 2 Weeks!" is a training program offered by Pampered Chef that teaches consultants how to successfully book three cooking shows in just two weeks.

Who can participate in this training program?

This program is open to all Pampered Chef consultants who are looking to increase their show bookings and grow their business.

How long is the training program?

The "From Funk to Booking 3 Shows in 2 Weeks!" program is a self-paced online course that can be completed in approximately 2-3 hours.

What will I learn in this training program?

Through this program, you will learn proven techniques and strategies for increasing your show bookings, including how to identify potential hosts, approach and engage them, and close the deal.

Is there a cost to participate in this program?

There is no additional cost for Pampered Chef consultants to access the "From Funk to Booking 3 Shows in 2 Weeks!" training program. It is included in your starter kit or available for purchase on our consultant website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • milkangel
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ButterflyVioletta
Replies
Views
ragschef