• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Feeling Blessed With Bookings Lately!

In summary, Hubby is leaving for a military thing in Feb & I'll be a single parent starting the last week of Feb. I already have 2 March Cooking Shows, 1 April Cooking Show & 2 May Cooking Shows on the calendar! That's unheard of for me!!! We move from Okinawa, Japan to Mainland Japan in May, so any of the bookings that I get past April go to my downline. Any of the bookings that I get in May (vacation in Texas) go to one of our fellow cheffers who's loaning me equipment to work while I'm at home on vacation. Now the tedious task of finding bookings in mainland Japan in June & beyond!!!
Sheila
Gold Member
I only do PC part time. Usually 2-3 shows per month, but I did recently did a 5 show month. In November I had 12 (yes TWELVE) things on my calendar, but ended up giving 6 to my 3 new recruits. December I was lazy & only did ONE cooking show. I have 3 January Cooking Shows & 1 Catalog show. In February, I currently have EIGHT Cooking Shows on my calendar! :D (I really REALLY hope that Feb ends up being double points month!!!) Hubby leaves at the end of Feb for a military thing & I'll be a single parent starting the last week of Feb. I already have 2 March Cooking Shows, 1 April Cooking Show & 2 May Cooking Shows on the calendar! That's unheard of for me!!!We move from Okinawa, Japan to Mainland Japan in May, so any of the Okinawa bookings that I get past April go to my downline. Any of the bookings that I get in May (vacation in Texas) go to one of our fellow cheffers who's loaning me equipment to work while I'm at home on vacation.Now the tedious task of finding bookings in mainland Japan in June & beyond!!!

Last edited:
You are on FIRE!!! Bless you & Keep It Up!!! :D

And the rockets red glare! You are on Fire lady! That is awesome! And you know with all those parties, you are bound to find someone for the rest of the year! Remember to say something like, if you know someone who is not here but can use my services, please let me know before we close so and so's party!
Just because someone is not there, does not mean they can not be booked!

My problem is the military is moving us to a new place in May ... so all of the shows here & the ones that I do on vacation while I'm in Texas in May ... I can't follow up & do Cooking Shows!!! :(But by handing down bookings to my team & to a fellow cheffer, I can still help out the hosts with the booking benefits. :D

Hi there! It sounds like you have been busy with your Pampered Chef business, even with it being part-time. Congratulations on your success with booking shows and recruiting new team members. It's great to see that you have a plan in place for when your husband leaves for his military duty and that you are able to still keep your business going.I'm sure it can be a bit overwhelming to think about finding bookings in mainland Japan, but I have no doubt that you will be successful. You have already shown your determination and drive to make your business thrive, and I have no doubt that it will continue.I hope that February does end up being double points month for you, that would be a great boost for your business. Keep up the great work and I wish you all the best with your upcoming shows and your move to mainland Japan. Let me know if there is anything I can do to support you in your business. Happy cooking!

What is "Feeling Blessed With Bookings Lately!"?

"Feeling Blessed With Bookings Lately!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to our consultants. It is a way for us to celebrate and reward consultants who have been consistently booking parties and events.

How do I qualify for "Feeling Blessed With Bookings Lately!"?

To qualify for this promotion, consultants must have at least 3 parties or events booked within a three-week period. These bookings must also have a minimum of $200 in sales each.

What are the benefits of participating in "Feeling Blessed With Bookings Lately!"?

By participating in this promotion, you will receive various rewards such as free products, discounts, and other special bonuses. It is also a great way to boost your business and increase your earnings.

Can I still participate in "Feeling Blessed With Bookings Lately!" if I am a new consultant?

Yes, this promotion is open to all consultants regardless of their tenure with Pampered Chef. As long as you meet the qualifying criteria, you can participate and reap the benefits of "Feeling Blessed With Bookings Lately!"

How long will "Feeling Blessed With Bookings Lately!" be available?

This promotion is only available for a limited time and may vary depending on your region. Be sure to check with your team leader or the Pampered Chef website for the latest updates on the duration of this promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJWarren
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefMichele1
  • milkangel
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ButterflyVioletta
  • purpleluvs3