• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Feeling blessed with bookings lately!

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
I only do PC part time. Usually 2-3 shows per month, but I did recently did a 5 show month. In November I had 12 (yes TWELVE) things on my calendar, but ended up giving 6 to my 3 new recruits. December I was lazy & only did ONE cooking show. I have 3 January Cooking Shows & 1 Catalog show. In February, I currently have EIGHT Cooking Shows on my calendar! :D (I really REALLY hope that Feb ends up being double points month!!!)

Hubby leaves at the end of Feb for a military thing & I'll be a single parent starting the last week of Feb. I already have 2 March Cooking Shows, 1 April Cooking Show & 2 May Cooking Shows on the calendar! That's unheard of for me!!!

We move from Okinawa, Japan to Mainland Japan in May, so any of the Okinawa bookings that I get past April go to my downline. Any of the bookings that I get in May (vacation in Texas) go to one of our fellow cheffers who's loaning me equipment to work while I'm at home on vacation.

Now the tedious task of finding bookings in mainland Japan in June & beyond!!!

Last edited:

Ginger428

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 6, 2006
You are on FIRE!!! Bless you & Keep It Up!!! :D

pampered1224

Legacy Member
Silver Member
Apr 13, 2004
And the rockets red glare! You are on Fire lady! That is awesome! And you know with all those parties, you are bound to find someone for the rest of the year! Remember to say something like, if you know someone who is not here but can use my services, please let me know before we close so and so's party!
Just because someone is not there, does not mean they can not be booked!

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
My problem is the military is moving us to a new place in May ... so all of the shows here & the ones that I do on vacation while I'm in Texas in May ... I can't follow up & do Cooking Shows!!! :(

But by handing down bookings to my team & to a fellow cheffer, I can still help out the hosts with the booking benefits. :D

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sara Dawn
Replies
Views
Niki Kate
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views