• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Set Your Goals and Take the Challenge: 10 Cooking Shows in June & July!

In summary, Celeste is trying to set herself up as a consistent cookbooker by having 2 months of shows in a row. She has 3 shows booked so far, and she is hoping to have 6 more booked by the end of the month. She is also hoping to earn the freebies being offered in June and July.
soccermama
I'm putting this out there... because if I put it out there for everyone to see, I'll try harder to reach the goal! lol

I need to have 10 cooking shows in June and another 10 in July! Consistency is my real goal, and I'm hoping that by setting myself up with 2 months being busy, this can help me there. I am planning to earn all the FREEBIES this year ;)

My June calendar currently has 3 cooking shows. I have 2 more shows this month to get some June dates on my calendar! And I'm aiming for a challenge to myself for bookings.......

Sounds like a good idea, I need 6 shows a month for the rest of the year, but I will start with making June and July solid with you. I so far have 3 for June and 1 for July. I have 2 more shows this month to hopefully get the bookings I need...I like this, we can get each other accountable. Good Luck :)

I want to have 6 bookings for June and July will definitly be slow I will be out of town the last week and 1/2

Yeah, to reach my goal for the year (trip to DC) I need to have 10 shows, or at least $6100 in sales every month now til Dec! PLUS, have 4 more qualified recruits and promote to director!!!! No pressure... none at all! lol

My goal is 12 shows in June! I have 5 so far, and I also have 2 shows in July already! My goal for July is 6 shows! (All kitchen shows, catty shows extra!)
SO I am right there with you!!

Celeste, it can be done! I started this year with 1 unqualified recruit, signed another in March and 3 in April...I will promote to director by conference...yeaa!! So think positively, and show your enthusiam(??) and love of PC at your shows and with everyone you meet...recruits will come! Good luck...I'll be checking with you to make sure we have those bookings :)

I'd like to have 6 in June and 6 in July, but since I have NONE for now...I better get cracking!

I think I have 3-4 maybe's for June so I've gotta get real dates for those. And I have a vendor fair in June, so maybe I'll get some bookings for July from that!

Sounds great to me, I have 4 more this month to help me book for June. As of now I only have 1 June show booked, I only have 6 days available.

I'm hoping to book 3 shows for June and 3 shows for July - I have vacation June 18-25 - Wave One (8-11 in July) and my brother is getting married July 14th so I'll be pretty busy. I'd be thrilled with 6 shows for those two months - I currently have 2 on my calendar.

I also want to earn the freebies being offered in June and July. I would like to have 10 shows in June and 7 in July. Currently I have nothing for June and 1 for July and only 1 more show this month.

I do have a booth this Saturday at a local mall. I am hoping to get my June booked off of that, along with some customer care calls this week.

I like the idea of being held accountable by others who are in the same boat as I am. My DH just doesn't get it. :)

I will check back with you all on Tuesday to see where everyone is at.

Haven't gotten anywhere on bookings... but I did call my inactive consultant to see how she's doing. She's trying to collect orders to become active again :)

My little sis has catalogs and is trying to collect orders, and she said she knows someone who might want to have a show, so she's gonna try to get a booking, too!

I've got a list of people to try and call this week..... my Friday girl time date was just cancelled, so I'll likely fill it with CCC :)

WE CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!
GO GIRLS, GO GIRLS, GO, GO, GOOOOOOOOOOOOO GIRLS!!!!
I HAVEN'T EVEN HAD A DRINK. I JUST FEEL THE LOVE

Just got an email from my little sister (a different one than I mentioned yesterday)! She holds my high show total (well, for cooking shows.. my highest show is from the FUNdraiser.... lol) of $1300! She said that everyone is asking her when her next show is!!!! At her last show, there were a few people who had never heard of PC and they have placed a few orders since then. Now to get my little sister to join my team! She'd be AWESOME! I think she might only go part-time with it, but she'd be great at it, still!!!!

So, once I get her to settle on a date, I should have 4 June shows on my calendar!!! YIPPEE!!!!!!

Ok.... well, she is looking at the 29th.... but one of her co-workers wants the June 1st date! This co-worker only found out what The Pampered Chef is when my sis had a show in January. And she has become a great customer!!!! I am really gonna need to get a new consultant up there! It's a 3 hour drive, and half my customers are up there, so whoever I get to sign up can start with a great customer base!

Ladies.... where are your updates? It's Tuesday evening already ;)

I've got 4 on my calendar, possibly 5! So I'm almost half way done with booking my June calendar!!!!

I've got one on my calendar for June today and I was not even trying. And a possible one for July.

Wohoo booked my first July show and she might even be a consultant potential. My first June show is also a consultant potential

WTG!

Just got off the phone with my June 1st host (booked it today through email, called to firm up the details and let her know what to expect, since she's a first time host)

Tomorrow the kids go to their dad's for dinner, so I think I'll make calls while they're gone and see what I can get on my calendar!!!!

Sorry Celeste, I have a pt job too, I am on it for tomorrow!!! Congrats on your bookings...I need 3 more for June (but will take more)....I want to book June first then July...

LOL Krissy!!!!

I know about pt jobs.... I seem to always be working! Between managing aparments, training new managers, working in the main office, Pampered Chef, volunteering.......... yeah, I'm pretty much always working, and I didn't even mention the kiddos!!!! lol

Today just happened to be a day I didn't have much going on. Hopefully I can get more done later this week, too....

You'll get your 3 :) Just don't turn those July hosts..... I had a June booking in April because that's when the gal wanted to do it, so I gave her first pick of the days! lol

I did a mini booking blitz tonight until I was able to personally talk to 5 people!!! I now have 5 June shows, and a July show. Another lady is a possible for in the fall.

So right now I'm hitting my "Northern" customers/hosts twice in June! My little sis was considering a show, too..... so we'll see about July for hers, instead! lol

I also talked to a friend this morning about booking her July show. I'm about to send her an email with my available dates so she can have first shot at the dates!

So.... my official total:
5 shows for June
1 show for July

2 more to schedule, plus some more leads to call and follow up with.

My goal for 10 June shows (cooking shows... catalog shows are just bonus! I need cooking shows!!!).... well, I want to have these all booked by May 15th!!! And I want to have at least 4 July shows confirmed by May 20th......

Okay, my goal is 12 cooking shows for June and 6 for July. (it's less in July because i am going to conference, vacation, dd's 3 year bday, my hubby's 30th bday and our anniversary!!) ALOT going on in july!!!

I have 7 shows booked in the first 9 days of june so far!! I know, crazy!!! I am booking like crazy!!! We shall see!!!:D

WOW! That's a lot of shows all at once!!!! But when you have big goals, you set big schedules! lol

I considered lowering my July goal to 6 or 7, instead of 10.... but I'm looking for a consistent show schedule, so I want to have 2 months in a row with at least 10. Once I get more consistent, I want to have about 8-10 shows a month. I want my monthly sales average to be at least $3000 before I promote to director. I had originally set my promotion goal for June 1st.... but I currently have one active recruit (who is seriously kicking my butt in sales this month! lol) I have another who is possibly coming back active this month. And I'm hoping I can still get one of my "Northern" hosts to join my TEAM! (or 2 or 3.... lol) And then there's a TX girl who I'm trying to get in touch with about joining my TEAM! Really branch out that team...... lol

Anyway....... more contacts tomorrow....... I want to have GREAT news for my director when she gets home this weekend!

well, I suck.... I didn't make any calls yesterday:rolleyes: Oh well..... I'm still halfway to my June goal lol And I've got a few calls to make tonight...... next weekend I have 2 shows, and will hopefully be getting several bookings from those!

You are all inspiring. God led me into a little mini booking blitz of my own last night and I have 7 cooking/3 cattys for May, 4 cooking for June and 1 bridal shower and 1 booking each for July, Aug & Sept. I close my home day care in the summer so I want to be nearly FT in July and Aug... June is busy already with committments and then there's NC in July... but I am striving to overbook it as well. I am going to throw out a HUGE goal for me for July... 16 shows... I know that's huge but I'm going to go for it... I need to add a few more to June and then hit July like gangbusters.... I missed this thread until today but thanks for starting it. I love being inspiried by all of you! I'm praying God will bless all of our efforts and help to guide us to reach out goals... and push us to stay on the phones!

Usually my monthly booking goal is 8 shows. June is 3 cooking shows/5 catty shows, July is 4 cooking shows/1 catty, and August 1 cooking show. I need to get on the phone big time.

I really want the free stuff and feel like it's Christmas when the Fedex guy comes to my house.

I too need to get on the phone! My goal is to have 8-10 cooking shows in both June and July. I am taking a week's vacation to go to my hometown for a week in June and I am trying to book a show for then as well. I am in Wave 3 for National Conference as well. I currently have 2 shows booked in June and 1 catalog show and 1 maybe, and 2 shows booked for July. I am also in the process of doing the Step up to Director training with my director, so I need the bookings to get more leads as well.

With only 1 more show for May (for a lousy total of 2 shows for the month) I really need to get on that phone consistently. I was so happy when I made calls on Saturday and actually made 3 contacts, although there were no bookings or leads from it. Usually I get voicemails when I make my 5-6 evening phone calls during the week.

Let's get off the computer, and get on the phone, everybody!!

Hi Fellow PC'ers...I am just starting out. I would LOVE to join in with the inspiring posts here.

So far...May...2 home/1 catalog
June...5 home
July....1 home/1 catalog

I am really trying to get the 4 shows for the first 30 days...but May is such a bad month to start! With graduations, weddings and end of the school year parties!!! I will get either...at least 4 or the total to get my free PC bucks!!!

Here's to happy and healthy competition and support!!! Thanks!!

Cookin'Janet said:
I am really trying to get the 4 shows for the first 30 days...but May is such a bad month to start! With graduations, weddings and end of the school year parties!!! I will get either...at least 4 or the total to get my free PC bucks!!!

For those having graduations in the family you might suggest catalog parties and share the "Dorm Room Survival" document with them. Search the files for "dorm". For busy people sometimes catalog parties are easier.

I want to have a total of eight bookings for June/July combined!! I have one show the week that I come back from confernce!!! But I need 7 more!!!

1. What are the benefits of setting a goal and taking on a challenge like having 10 cooking shows in June and July?

The benefits of setting a goal and taking on a challenge are numerous. Firstly, it gives you a clear purpose and direction to work towards, which can help increase motivation and focus. Additionally, by setting a specific number of cooking shows to achieve, you are setting yourself up for success and creating a measurable goal. This can also help improve time management and organization skills, as you will have a set timeline to work within. Lastly, by publicly declaring your goal, you are holding yourself accountable and increasing your chances of achieving it.

2. How can consistency play a role in reaching your overall goal?

Consistency is key when it comes to achieving any goal. By consistently working towards having 10 cooking shows in June and July, you are creating a habit and routine that will make it easier to continue booking shows in the future. Consistency also helps build trust and reliability with potential customers, as they will see your dedication to your business and be more likely to book a show with you.

3. What strategies can be used to increase bookings for cooking shows?

There are several strategies that can be used to increase bookings for cooking shows. One effective strategy is to reach out to past customers and offer them incentives for booking another show. You can also use social media to promote your cooking shows and reach a wider audience. Networking with other businesses and offering joint promotions can also attract new customers. Lastly, consistently providing high-quality and engaging cooking shows will help attract repeat customers and generate positive word-of-mouth referrals.

4. How many cooking shows should I aim to have on my calendar each month?

The number of cooking shows you should aim to have on your calendar each month will depend on your personal goals and availability. However, it is recommended to have at least 2-3 shows per month to maintain consistency and continue building your business. As you become more experienced and efficient with hosting cooking shows, you can aim to increase the number of shows on your calendar.

5. What are the benefits of earning all the freebies this year through hosting cooking shows?

Earning all the freebies through hosting cooking shows can have several benefits. Firstly, it can help save money on your own personal purchases, as you will be receiving free products through your business. Additionally, it can help attract more customers and increase bookings, as people will be interested in the freebies and promotions you are offering. Lastly, earning all the freebies can also serve as a personal achievement and provide a sense of satisfaction and pride in your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AmieCream
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • junkfortara
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
junkfortara
  • wadesgirl