• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Did 24 Bookings in 24 Hours Help Me Book 12 Shows in June and July?

In summary, Michelle that's excellent! that's awesome!!That's fabulous! said that she challenged herself to get 24 bookings in 24 hours and she only had to call 18 people to get 12 shows booked. She also said that anyone who booked a party gets put in a drawing to win the 8" sautee pan.
husbandwifepcteam
Hello everyone! I hope your June/July sellathons are going well. I just wanted to share with you how I was able to book 12 shows between June and July. I did the 24 bookings in 24 hours. I got out my list of 100 and called people and told them I challenged myself to get 24 bookings in 24 hours. I only had to call 18 people to get 12 shows booked. Anyone who booked a party gets put in a drawing to win the 8" sautee pan. I had a party last Tuesday and got a booking from it for this Wed. So now by doing the 24 in 24 I'm already up to 13 shows for the two months! Good luck to everyone and enjoy your new fall products as well as I will!
-Michelle

that's awesome!!

That's fabulous!
What was the wording you used?

Congrats!!

That is great! I don't know why I can't get up the nerve to start calling people and do this 24 in 24. Even my list of 100 intimidates me. I don't want to wait for conference to get motivated, but to be honest, I'm "scared". I must have a fear of rejection. Maybe I need counseling. I, too, would love to know what you said when you called the 18 people. Were they people you are friends with, family members, or just aquaintences? I get the feeling that people I know will start avoiding me if I bring up Pampered Chef again. Please share the secrets to your successful 24 in 24.

When I made my calls I said basically something like this: Hi this is Michelle and I am really excited about a challenge I have given myself for my business. My challenge is to get 24 bookings in 24 hours. I am currently trying to get bookings for June and July because these are the Pampered Chef sell a thon months to earn free fall products. Do you think you can help me meet my 24 in 24 goal? If someone says no then I say well do you think you can at least take a few catalogs and just collect orders? I actually got 4 catalog shows by asking that question. The people I called first are the ones I remembered that I asked during my first month of business that said they could help me out but not until the summer . Something I learned by doing this is that the people I thought would probably not ever book are the ones that did so don't put off those people who you think would never host a party . Hope this helps :)

Way to go Michelle!!~ Thanks for the kick in the pants....gotta start calling:D

I've got to make calls tomorrow evening--my problem is not fear of calling but the fact that I really have trouble reaching live people. I had 4 of 6 June shows cancel, don't have anything scheduled for July, and just one for August. I keep hearing "I want to wait till fall". I do have an extra utility knife so maybe I'll use that as a give away incentive.

I've had a cancelation problem this month too! I had 4 out of 5 shows either cancel or post-poned. (due to graduations, etc.) I could definately use the 24 in 24 challenge. I've only been doing PC for a year next month and this will be the first time I haven't earned the incentive products. (Although there's still time.)

husbandwifepcteam said:
When I made my calls I said basically something like this: Hi this is Michelle and I am really excited about a challenge I have given myself for my business. My challenge is to get 24 bookings in 24 hours. I am currently trying to get bookings for June and July because these are the Pampered Chef sell a thon months to earn free fall products. Do you think you can help me meet my 24 in 24 goal? If someone says no then I say well do you think you can at least take a few catalogs and just collect orders? I actually got 4 catalog shows by asking that question. The people I called first are the ones I remembered that I asked during my first month of business that said they could help me out but not until the summer . Something I learned by doing this is that the people I thought would probably not ever book are the ones that did so don't put off those people who you think would never host a party . Hope this helps :)
this is great! Thanks for scripting it out for us! I think I need to do this! I have been so wanting to, I just hate the phone sometimes! Thanks for the inspiration!:)

I really need to move with this!!

that is awesome! I thought about doing it again, but my last one I only got 5 shows, and 2 cancelled. I may have to try it again though!

Chef_2_Four said:
that is awesome! I thought about doing it again, but my last one I only got 5 shows, and 2 cancelled. I may have to try it again though!
That's still 3 more shows than you had before you did it!

I think I may try again! I have a Saturday still open this month, maybe if they book for that Saturday I will give them 2 chances if their show is a $400 show....

24 in 24That is fantastic! I am having trouble with bookings. Do you have a script or an article for that. I would like to use that for my whole team.

Cally Gallegos

I have problems reaching people at home too. Do you leave messages or wait until you reach someone? I left a great message for a few people and nothing. I'm trying but everyone wants to wait until fall. I have 2 shows in June and 2 in July! That's crazy! I hate not earning most of the products. June is already 1/2 over and I have no idea how that happened!

What have you found to be the best time to call? I have a problem with calling because people are so "testy" about telemarketers. I feel like a telemarketer when I call unless I am aware that the person is already interested in a show.

chefsara said:
What have you found to be the best time to call? I have a problem with calling because people are so "testy" about telemarketers. I feel like a telemarketer when I call unless I am aware that the person is already interested in a show.

I generally call after "dinner time" like after 6 pm .

Jules711 said:
I have problems reaching people at home too. Do you leave messages or wait until you reach someone? I left a great message for a few people and nothing. I'm trying but everyone wants to wait until fall. I have 2 shows in June and 2 in July! That's crazy! I hate not earning most of the products. June is already 1/2 over and I have no idea how that happened!

I do leave messages and say something like "This is Michelle Moye Pampered Chef consultant and I really need your help to reach a goal I have set for my business. Please call me back at your convience. If they don't call me back in a couple days I will call them again.

cally said:
That is fantastic! I am having trouble with bookings. Do you have a script or an article for that. I would like to use that for my whole team.

Cally Gallegos

I posted my script on the previous page of this post.
Thanks

Here is the original 24 in 24 script that I got off here a while back.....

Attachments

• 24 BOOKINGS IN 24 HOURS.doc
    33 KB · Views: 596
I was just curious how many phone calls you had to make to get the 13 bookings. I'm at the tail end of my 24 hours and only have one booking.

sfdavis918 said:
I was just curious how many phone calls you had to make to get the 13 bookings. I'm at the tail end of my 24 hours and only have one booking.

I made 18 calls and got 13 bookings.
GOOD LUCK!!!

As I read on here so many of us (or maybe it's the same people) that are experiencing a show and booking problem. Tomorrow will be the 2nd show I have done this month, and I started out with 6. I have gotten every excuse from too busy, to someone wants to kill me and my family. Let me tell you, working my business full time is really hurting the checkbook. Can't make a few loan payments.... people just don't get that they expect us to show up at their house, but pardon my language, screw us! I have done everything from call, e-mail, set up at a parking lot, walk around a fair! If anyone comes up with something good, please post it! We need those bookings!!

Everyone just hang in there and don't give up! Never quit, keep chugging. With everything we do - we are getting close to booking another show!

Stephanie

I did the 24 in 24 also, got nothing. Well, I did get quite a few "call me closer to fall when the new book comes out". So, I'll do that...doesn't help for me for the sell-a-thon, though. I've even offered the salad spinner or choppers for free for hosting a show. People still say no...can't believe that! Sometimes I think it's just me! So, I've actually enjoyed my time off (Whole month of June!), but the checkbook's getting way light. Just gotta keep at it! I haven't given up hope..............................yet.........................

dumb question, but do you have to make calls or can you just ask the person or persons face to face? (sorry, I'm new!!) I need to jumpstart my business really bad!!! I only have 2 shows scheduled, 1 for july and 1 for august...

I would think that you could ask face to face...the only thing I would suggest is that along with telling them it's your personal challenge, you also have to make it about them! Tell them all the great things THEY will get for hosting a show...it might help! Good luck! I hope you find success with jump starting your business! Not to hijack, but have you had an open house lately? Just a thought...

thanks for the reassurance!! and to answer your question, I have not had one recently... I want to wait now until sept. when new catalogs come out... so many of my family has helped me out already and I just think that if I have one now, it might be too much for them and I don't want anyone feeling like they have to come because it's family.. (they would be a lot of who I would invite) I don't have a strong customer base yet so maybe by waiting a little while longer, I could get a few more customers... I'm not sure......

Oh, Christy....get your name out there NOW! At least let people know that you are a PC consultant, and then maybe "tease" them with the fact that the new catalogs and new products come out in September...get them thinking about it now. You can even stretch the truth a little and let people know that your September is starting to book up now, and you want to give them their choice of dates...you need to get your name out there...and not just to your family! Talk to people you see...get out of your comfort zone. It's not easy to do, and I am getting better at it, but I know it's hard to go outside your comfort zone. I hope everything works out for you! I need to get off my lazy butt and get more shows booked too....just been enjoying my time off (no shows for June). So, now I gotta get back at it. I'm actually also thinking about an open house, soon after conference! That way I can start getting my September bookings now! Or, if not an open house, at least sending the new mini catalogs out...gotta do something! Anyway, I'm rambling now, so just get out there and talking to people. Good luck!

I have slim pickings this summer, but I think I will do the 24 in 24 challenge after conference, like early August, to book Sept,Oct. and Nov. I have so many people who have told me they'll do a show in fall that I don't want to waste this challenge for the summer when I don't think it will be enough to sway them to schedule. If I did it in August and the people who have told me they'll do one in the fall actually come through, then I could have a lot of bookings.

pcchris said:
Oh, Christy....get your name out there NOW! At least let people know that you are a PC consultant, and then maybe "tease" them with the fact that the new catalogs and new products come out in September...get them thinking about it now. You can even stretch the truth a little and let people know that your September is starting to book up now, and you want to give them their choice of dates...you need to get your name out there...and not just to your family! Talk to people you see...get out of your comfort zone. It's not easy to do, and I am getting better at it, but I know it's hard to go outside your comfort zone. I hope everything works out for you! I need to get off my lazy butt and get more shows booked too....just been enjoying my time off (no shows for June). So, now I gotta get back at it. I'm actually also thinking about an open house, soon after conference! That way I can start getting my September bookings now! Or, if not an open house, at least sending the new mini catalogs out...gotta do something! Anyway, I'm rambling now, so just get out there and talking to people. Good luck!

good luck to you as well! I'm feeling pretty confident right now that I can get this done!! I'm gonna start making calls next week so maybe I can get some july shows before my 90 days is up!!:)

How did you decide on the number of months you would book for? Two months? Three months? July/Aug/Sept?

Great job!!!

redneckgleasonx4 said:
How did you decide on the number of months you would book for? Two months? Three months? July/Aug/Sept?

I chose to do June and July since those are the sell-a -thon months to earn free fall products!
So far 3 out of my first 4 shows have been very successful. The 4th show was last night and the host only had 1 guest and $30 in sales. She said she is going to try to get outside orders . I'm keeping my fingers crossed but not getting my hopes up. It's okay because I'm keeping positive and believe that this will be the only party I have that is a total "bust"

1. How does the 24 bookings in 24 hours challenge help me book more shows in June and July?

The 24 bookings in 24 hours challenge is a way to push yourself to reach out to your contacts and book as many shows as possible within a 24-hour period. By setting this goal for yourself, you are more motivated to make those calls and secure bookings for the coming months. This can lead to a higher number of shows booked and potentially more sales and income for you.

2. How many bookings did you get from the 24 in 24 challenge?

I was able to book 12 shows between June and July by doing the 24 bookings in 24 hours challenge. This means that for every 18 people I called, I was able to secure one booking. This is a great success rate and shows the effectiveness of this challenge in booking more shows.

3. How did you keep track of who you contacted and who booked a party?

I used my list of 100 contacts and marked off each person I called. Once someone booked a party, I made note of it on my list. This helped me keep track of who I had already contacted and who I still needed to reach out to. It also allowed me to easily see how many bookings I had secured and how many more I needed to reach my goal.

4. What incentive did you offer to those who booked a party?

I offered a chance to win an 8" sauté pan to anyone who booked a party during the 24 in 24 challenge. This added a sense of excitement and urgency for potential hosts to book a party with me. It also gave them an extra incentive to book a party during this specific time frame, rather than waiting until later.

5. Did you get any bookings from your last party?

Yes, I was able to secure a booking from my last party. This shows the importance of always asking for bookings at your parties, as it can lead to future shows and potential income. By doing the 24 in 24 challenge, I was able to build on this and secure even more bookings for the coming months.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• milkangel
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
Replies