• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking Challenge: 24 Bookings in 24 Hours Fri! Join Me!

In summary, Sarah is trying to get 24 bookings in 24 hours. She has been unsuccessful so far, but is still trying.
sarahsellcm
Silver Member
Does anyone want to do a booking challenge with me tomorrow (Friday) to get more shows lined up for the rest of April and the beginning of May. I was thinking of doing a 24 bookings in 24 hours challenge but want others to do this too. We can post our results on this site throughout the day on Friday. Let me know if you are interested.

PS. I have a newborn and am going to try this that is why I want someone to help challenge me.

Sarah! I'm up for the challenge....but can we count June too? Let me know when, what, etc......and I have an "almost" 3 yr old - so I'll be doing it with him at my feet too!:rolleyes:

I'll do it to! I have a 4 yr old and an 18 month old....so I really need the encouragement!!

I'm up for the challenge - I have a 5yo (on spring break...), a 3yo (whose 4th bday is in May and I really need to work on those plans), and 1yo twins who currently have the same cold I do! At least my daycare is closed this week!! Thanks for the incentive! Now, to go work on my list of 100!

Awesome!Thanks for taking on the challenge. Any shows we can get will be awesome!!!! We will start tomorrow morning. Good luck everyone!!!!

I would love too ....hopefully I have the time. I take it you are just calling every customer and asking for a show?

Thanks

I have a bunch of "maybes" and "Call me laters" that I have been procrastinating on....plus a ton of CC calls that I can make, and some past hosts who's phd's are about to run out....I'll probably start with those, and go from there.

I'll do it! I might start making calls tonight since I work all day tomorrow, but I'm up for the challenge! I've been putting it off all week, so this is just what I need to get motivated & make those calls! :D

IF we do the 24 in 24, how about if some of us start tonight.....we could go from 6pm Thurs - 6pm Fri? Or for those who wait until tomorrow - they could set some different time frames?

Well I would like to do it too, but I kinda started yesterday. I will not be able to do too much b/c I have a PC meeting tomorrow night. Anyways, I opened my PP+ and brought up the contact list and started making calls. Well I talked to a lot of ladies. I had only ONE lady that told me she wanted to book a show. She did not give me a date though. I am going to send her a E-mail today with the host specials for this month and next. So I guess I am asking if this counts?

I'm in, that's the motivation I need, I have 3 girls Age 5 almost 3 and 6 months. This is the kick in the pants that I needed. Thanks.
Do we start tomorrow? How does the 24 hours for 24 bookings work? Do you do 12 hours of calls on Friday and 12 hours on Saturday? When do we give the results?

good luckI will start tonight too on my cc calls, that is if my husband can watch my baby since he is pretty active in the evenings:D

24 bookings in 24 hoursThere are threads on this site that tell you about the 24 bookings in 24 hours. Mainly it is a way for you to get some bookings. There is a script and everything on here.

Your not really on the phone for 24 hours but you are taking time in one day to call as many people as you can and try for bookings. If you need more info let me know.

:) :) Well I have made some calls tonight. I have 2 bookings, another lady is going to call me back Monday. I have left I can not remember how many messages, offering a FREE show if they call me back by Monday at 8pm to redeem. I am not giving up just yet. I am going to make some more calls tomorrow night. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE INCENTIVE SARAH!!:D :D And a lady just called me back and told me she would do a catalog show.

Last edited:
Sarah...I'm in. I need to pay for conference now!!!

I just love challenges!!!! Thanks :)

no luck so farI have made over 50 calls and only got voicemails. I will try again later today

I have 1 from last night! I haven't had an opportunity to call anyone today, but I'm going to after work. How is everybody else doing?

I have 2 bookings for May - both from "maybes" that I called.....I'm gonna try some more calls during naptime (if there is one!)

few maybesI got a few maybes no yes's yet. Hopefully the day gets better.

Not doing well I'm 0 for 0 at the moment. Talked to 4 people and got to 2 no's and 1 maybe in the future and 1 let me think about it. Everyone else is not home or screening their calls. I could use a little motivating right about now. My 100 list only has 26 people on it. Maybe I'm not cut out for this????

Francine said:
Not doing well I'm 0 for 0 at the moment. Talked to 4 people and got to 2 no's and 1 maybe in the future and 1 let me think about it. Everyone else is not home or screening their calls. I could use a little motivating right about now. My 100 list only has 26 people on it. Maybe I'm not cut out for this????

Francine - build that list up to 100!! Next to the 26 you have - who do they know? If the person on your lsit says no, ask them if they have a name for you.

Find just 2 of each of the following people: Church, school, grocery store clerks, post office, neighbors, co-workers, daycare provider, teachers, spouses wives, gas station attendant, cousins (1st & 2nd), out of state aquanitances, people that you went to shows for, someone that is going to college, just moved, getting married, getting divorced, someone who you know will probably say NO- call them, school bus drivers, your FedEx person!!, fast food employee, consultatn you had a party for, someone who always seems to have it together :D, someone who needs a fun night out away from the kids, how about you???

Dig deep and you will come up with more people. Post a flyer at your local market, laundry mat or Dr. office - ever been in line waiting and read something posted??

You chose this biz because??? Now get out there girl...

Give it a try - Happy Hunting ;)

Good tips and words, Gina!! Good encouragement!

1. How do I participate in the booking challenge?

To participate in the booking challenge, you must be a consultant with Pampered Chef. You can sign up for the challenge by contacting your team leader or reaching out to Pampered Chef's customer service.

2. What is the goal of the booking challenge?

The goal of the booking challenge is to get 24 bookings within 24 hours. This means hosting 24 parties or events within the designated time frame. The more parties you book, the more rewards and recognition you will receive.

3. What are the rewards for completing the booking challenge?

The rewards for completing the booking challenge vary, but often include free products, discounts, and recognition from Pampered Chef. Your team leader may also provide additional rewards or incentives for participating in the challenge.

4. Can I participate in the booking challenge if I am new to Pampered Chef?

Yes, the booking challenge is open to all consultants regardless of their experience with Pampered Chef. It is a great opportunity for new consultants to jumpstart their business and start booking parties and events.

5. What if I don't reach 24 bookings in 24 hours?

Don't worry if you don't reach the goal of 24 bookings in 24 hours. The main goal of the challenge is to push yourself and your business, so any number of bookings is a success. Plus, you can always try again in the future!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• husbandwifepcteam
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
husbandwifepcteam
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • milkangel