• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kacey's Inspiring Story of 24 Bookings in 24 Hours!

So I hadn't been on here in awhile, but came to look for a recipe the other day and started poking around. I found some posts about the 24 bookings in 24 hours!! I was inspired! I'm one of those that is so afraid of the phone...but I psyched myself up and said "I'm doing it!" Well I basically had to force myself to call ppl. b/c I almost chickened out, but I sat down last night and started making calls...I've called about 26 ppl. so far (I think, more than I've ever called during my entire Pampered Chef Career) and I have 6 definate bookings, 2 ppl that I know are planning to book
kaceyleigh2
So I hadn't been on here in awhile, but came to look for a recipe the other day and started poking around. I found some posts about the 24 bookings in 24 hours!! I was inspired! I'm one of those that is so afraid of the phone...but I psyched myself up and said "I'm doing it!" Well I basically had to force myself to call ppl. b/c I almost chickened out, but I sat down last night and started making calls...I've called about 26 ppl. so far (I think, more than I've ever called during my entire Pampered Chef Career) and I have 6 definate bookings, 2 ppl that I know are planning to book (they are booking off a current host). I've only gotten 3 actual No's and the rest were all answering machines! I haven't gotten my 24 (yet...) but I'm doing way better than if I had stayed scared of the phone LOL!
Anyways, I'm glad that I decided to check back in here b/c I always get so many good ideas!!
~Kacey

Woo hoo! Good job!

I find that after the first call or two it's a lot easier. It's picking up the phone for that first call that's the stumbling block most of the time.

raebates said:
Woo hoo! Good job!

I find that after the first call or two it's a lot easier. It's picking up the phone for that first call that's the stumbling block most of the time.

Me too! But sometimes if I get the machine the first couple of calls it actually helps, cause then I just get into "message mode" and don't worry myself over if someone actually answers.:p :p The problem I have is that those who say to call them back, NEVER answer the phone again! Oh, well....

Good for you!! Hope you get some more Yes's!!

Good for you!!!! Keep the calling going!!!!!

Congrats!!If you don't mind my asking, what were you saying to them? Did you use one of the scripts?

Thanks in advance:)

PChef_ang said:
If you don't mind my asking, what were you saying to them? Did you use one of the scripts?

Thanks in advance:)

I found a post on here that had a file about the 24 Bookings in 24 Hours and there was a script in that. I changed the script a little to fit me and printed and had it in front of me. I didn't want it to sound like I was reading from a script though so I just kind of had it there just in case... I basically said "Hi this is Kacey with The Pampered Chef and right now I'm challenging myself to get 24 bookings in 24 hours and what I'm doing is entering anyone that books a show with me during this 24 hour period into a drawing to win a $100 shopping spree with me. I'm currently booking shows from now until the end of August and I was wondering if you might be interested in having a show sometime this summer?"
I left a lot of messages on answering machines with those exact words but of course when I actually talked to people I said "Hi this is Kacey...I met you at so and so's show" and I always made sure to say "How are you?" and "Is this a good time?"
After doing it a few times the words kind of just flow easily! What I did was I made a list and I had people that were already interested in having shows so I put them at the top of my list so that I could start off on a positive note and then I had a couple of friends that I knew I would feel comfortable talking to just to ease into it!
HTH!

1. How did Kacey manage to book 24 parties in just 24 hours?

Kacey used a combination of strategic planning, effective communication, and a strong network of friends and family to achieve this impressive feat. She also utilized social media and word-of-mouth marketing to reach a larger audience.

2. What types of parties did Kacey book?

Kacey booked a variety of parties, including in-home cooking demonstrations, virtual parties, and catalog parties. This allowed her to cater to different preferences and schedules of her potential hosts.

3. Did Kacey offer any special incentives to encourage bookings?

Yes, Kacey offered exclusive host rewards and incentives for booking a party within the 24-hour timeframe. This created a sense of urgency and excitement for potential hosts, leading to a higher booking rate.

4. How did Kacey handle the logistics of booking and managing so many parties at once?

Kacey utilized online tools and resources provided by Pampered Chef to streamline the booking and party management process. She also had a strong support system in place, including a team of consultants and a dedicated Pampered Chef representative.

5. What advice would Kacey give to other consultants looking to achieve similar success?

Kacey recommends setting clear goals, staying organized, and leveraging social media and personal connections to reach a wider audience. She also emphasizes the importance of staying positive and persistent, even in the face of rejection or challenges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• milkangel
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • husbandwifepcteam