• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

24 Bookings in 24 Hours... Results so Far

In summary, Ok, I've been on the phone for a couple of hours. Here are my results so far...- 17 messages- 2 no's (one I added to my monthly newsletter list)- 2 yes's- a cooking show and a catalog show.
kdangel518
Gold Member
Ok, I've been on the phone for a couple of hours. Here are my results so far...

21 calls:
- 17 messages
- 2 no's (one I added to my monthly newsletter list)
- 2 yes's- a cooking show and a catalog show

Not TOO bad so far!

One thing I'm having trouble with is overcoming objections on the phone. Something for me to work on. I think part of the problem is that I'm pretty nervous to begin with (trying really hard not to let it show though!) so when one person said "I'm going through some financial things right now and it would be tough to get everyone together..." I KNOW I should have/could have said something like "I understand how you feel. A lot of my customers are going through the same thing, which is why our (Power Cooking or any other $2/serving meal) is so popular right now at cooking shows. I understand that you don't want you don't want your friends and family to feel pressured to buy anything, and I don't either. What do you say we just get them together for a fun night out and teach them a budget friendly recipe?"

It sounds so good in my head, I just can't get it out! I'm a bit better at overcoming objections in person, but I hate feeling pushy... though I know I'm not being pushy, just being helpful.

Ok, maybe I need to make a new post out of this... :p

Last edited:
Try having your script written/printed in front of you. Keep it simple, but have a Bold heading for "NO" with 1 or 2 options.And I do like what you said "in your head". It does sound great.But look at it this way. You spoke with 4 people and got 50% positive results!!! :D That's great!! 10% overall for total calls made overall! Even THAT's Pretty good! I have a contact list over 100, I'm just HOPING I can have 10% positive results! :DKeep it up, and keep us posted! It's always encouraging to hear how others are doing.

Great job!! I do also LOVE what you are saying in your head!!

i wish i had enough contacts to do a 24 in 24, but i only have about maybe 50 contacts since i just started...maybe at the first of the year i can do this...
keep up the good work! i too would be soo nervvous...im not too great on the phone! i like the idea of having your script with options of what to say to no's i would probably just okay and be done lol

Thanks!! I do think it's just that I need to get more comfortable on the phone firstly, and then secondly practice practice practice the overcoming objections. I think it's a good idea to have them printed out in front of me.I also need to slow down and breathe when I'm on the phone, so nervous that I just want to rush through and get off!!I'll be back on the phone tomorrow, so I'll keep you posted on my results! The 24/24 is definitely throwing me in headfirst which is what I need, lol.

how is your 24 in 24 going??? any more luck today??!!?!?!

pc_jessica said:
how is your 24 in 24 going??? any more luck today??!!?!?!

Sheesh, don't I wish. I had time to make 2 callbacks from last night (one asked me to email her with the info as she was in the middle of dinner, the other wasn't home) My f/t job got in the way today and I had to run out after work to snatch a piece of broken stoneware to mail in for a product adjustment for a customer.

I did get a friend to book a catty show, so I guess that can count as 1 more! But no one from last night called me back today :(

I am going to make more calls tomorrow- I'm REALLY stretching out my 24 hours, lol.

I would count it as 24 working hours- not clock-hours. :D That should give you a little more time, right?

esavvymom said:
I would count it as 24 working hours- not clock-hours. :D That should give you a little more time, right?

Ooooh, I like that Bobbi!!! ;)

I have a dumb question. I read the file on this. My question is when would you do the drawing or how do you determine who wins? I know more than likely after their show closes but what about the host that book after that. I want to try this but I'm stumped at this point. Hope I didn't make this too confusing :confused:. Thanks.

Sounds awesome!! I'm horrible at cold calling, hopefully I can get over it quickly :biggrin:

littlemaisyPC said:
I have a dumb question. I read the file on this. My question is when would you do the drawing or how do you determine who wins? I know more than likely after their show closes but what about the host that book after that. I want to try this but I'm stumped at this point. Hope I didn't make this too confusing :confused:. Thanks.

my question too :p
I'm doing the challenge - just not sure when to do my drawing - I am booking shows for Jan, Feb AND Mar.
do I do the drawing after all of the shows are done? - and how do you give them the $100 spree?

I love this thanks for posting I am soo doing this. I haven't been in business long but I have done enough booths and shows I think I can pull this off for Feb & March bookings

1. How did you come up with the idea for "24 Bookings in 24 Hours"?

The idea for "24 Bookings in 24 Hours" came from our team's desire to help our consultants reach their goals and boost their businesses. We wanted to create a fun and exciting challenge to motivate them to book more parties and grow their customer base.

2. What are the results so far for "24 Bookings in 24 Hours"?

As of now, the results for "24 Bookings in 24 Hours" have been incredible. We have seen a significant increase in the number of party bookings and overall sales for our consultants who have participated in the challenge. It has been a fantastic success for both the consultants and the company.

3. Is "24 Bookings in 24 Hours" open to all consultants or just a select few?

"24 Bookings in 24 Hours" is open to all Pampered Chef consultants who are interested in participating. We believe that this challenge can benefit any consultant, no matter their experience level or current sales numbers. We encourage all of our consultants to give it a try!

4. Can consultants use any strategies or tools to help them achieve 24 bookings in 24 hours?

Absolutely! We want our consultants to be creative and use any strategies or tools that work for them. Some ideas include reaching out to current customers, hosting virtual parties, and utilizing social media to promote the challenge. We also provide resources and support to help our consultants along the way.

5. What are the rewards or incentives for completing "24 Bookings in 24 Hours"?

Besides the satisfaction of achieving a challenging goal, consultants who complete "24 Bookings in 24 Hours" will receive recognition from the company, as well as exclusive rewards and incentives. These may include special discounts, free products, or even a spot on our top-performers trip. The rewards may vary depending on the individual consultant's results and efforts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pamperedlife
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Chef_2_Four