• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Challange You to 24 Bookings in 24 Hours

In summary, Praying everyone's challenge is successful! I actually found it to be fun, even though it meant pushing myself out of my comfort zone!I did call some people but i had a lot say i will think about it. but have sorta 8 mabys to call back 2 on the books for Nov. and that's it. I had 2 good shows for Oct. but would love more money for x-mas. I have some leads and follow ups to do though.
milkangel
i am starting this monday to do 24 bookings in 24 hours i have a lot of people to call and get bookings from so i will be buissy. who else will be in it with me?

I'm in...I might start tonight! Good luck!

We are having a Booking Blitz at my director's house on Monday. So I'm going to say I'm in but not until Monday. I have a lot of people to call but since we're doing this Blitz I want to wait until Monday. Can I still play?

Well, I didn't do 24 in 24, but I do have my November pretty much booked, and am working on filling Dec and Jan. Hoping the Fairs this Saturday and next will provide lots of leads!

Praying everyone's challenge is successful! I actually found it to be fun, even though it meant pushing myself out of my comfort zone!

I did call some people but i had a lot say i will think about it. but have sorta 8 mabys to call back 2 on the books
one said she goes to school and i told her that is agood way to sell

I had one call me today and say she'd have to cancel, because she can't afford to buy the ingredients for the recipe. I told her not to worry, I'd do a 'free show,' meaning I'll buy the groceries, paper plates, etc. She was amazed, and said the last time she had a show, they did 3 recipes, and she spent over $70 just for the food! Uh, no, we'll do one recipe, and it will be cheap.

She wanted to do an appetizer show (her show's at 3 on Saturday), but I think I'll talk her into a Power Cooking, instead! Cheap, and convenient with how busy the next couple of months are going to be for everyone.

I'm in! I'll start calling tonight. I need to have my books filled more then they are. I have 2 shows on the books for Nov. and that's it. I had 2 good shows for Oct. but would love more money for x-mas. I have some leads and follow ups to do though.

pampchefsarah said:
I had one call me today and say she'd have to cancel, because she can't afford to buy the ingredients for the recipe. I told her not to worry, I'd do a 'free show,' meaning I'll buy the groceries, paper plates, etc. She was amazed, and said the last time she had a show, they did 3 recipes, and she spent over $70 just for the food! Uh, no, we'll do one recipe, and it will be cheap.

She wanted to do an appetizer show (her show's at 3 on Saturday), but I think I'll talk her into a Power Cooking, instead! Cheap, and convenient with how busy the next couple of months are going to be for everyone.

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

What is the "I Challenge You to 24 Bookings in 24 Hours" promotion?

The "I Challenge You to 24 Bookings in 24 Hours" promotion is a challenge where Pampered Chef consultants aim to book 24 parties or events within 24 hours. This promotion is designed to help consultants boost their business and reach new customers.

How do I participate in the "I Challenge You to 24 Bookings in 24 Hours" promotion?

To participate in this promotion, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and have an active account. You can sign up for the challenge through the consultant portal and start promoting your 24 bookings goal to potential hosts and customers.

What are the benefits of completing the "I Challenge You to 24 Bookings in 24 Hours" promotion?

Completing this challenge can have many benefits for your business. Not only will you have a full schedule of events and parties, but you will also have the opportunity to reach new customers and potentially increase your sales and income. Additionally, completing this challenge can also earn you recognition and rewards from Pampered Chef.

Are there any tips for successfully completing the "I Challenge You to 24 Bookings in 24 Hours" promotion?

Yes, there are several tips that can help you successfully complete this challenge. Some suggestions include starting early, utilizing social media and personal networks, offering incentives to potential hosts, and being persistent and enthusiastic in your promotion efforts.

Can I still participate in the "I Challenge You to 24 Bookings in 24 Hours" promotion if I am unable to reach 24 bookings?

Yes, you can still participate in the promotion even if you are unable to reach 24 bookings. The goal is to push yourself and your business, so any increase in bookings is a success. Plus, there may be additional rewards and recognition for consultants who come close to the 24 bookings goal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• husbandwifepcteam
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
husbandwifepcteam
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • kdangel518