• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About 24 in 24- Leaving Messages

In summary, the conversation discusses the struggles of making 24 bookings in 24 hours and the use of voicemail versus speaking with a live person. The question arises about what to tell a family member who takes a message and the recommendation is to call back before the end of the promotion. The conversation also includes personal experiences and tips for leaving a message.
kdangel518
Gold Member
Ok, I am doing this RIGHT NOW! In the process of doing my 24 bookings in 24 hours. Have yet to make contact with a live person who can speak with me, and I'm a bundle of nerves- eek!

My question is this. If I get a family member who wants to take a message, what do I tell them? Just give my name and number and if the guest doesn't call me back in the 24 hours they loose out? I just feel if I were to get vmail they have more of an advantage vs. a live person taking the message b/c over vmail I can explain the promotion, lol.

What have you done in this situation? TIA!

Anyone? Help?One yes and one no so far on bookings, the rest have been messages!

I feel your pain. I usually get an answering machine. My advice is to call them back once more before the end of your promotion. Good job on getting the one booking.

I never put the ball in their court so to speak. My message to an actual person or an answering machine is always "this is Lisa Packer from Pampered Chef, I will call you back later or tomorrow evening. Or if you get a chance, you can call me at XXX-XXXX." That way I never wonder if they got the message, do they still want to book a party, why aren't they returning my call etc.

lpacker said:
I never put the ball in their court so to speak. My message to an actual person or an answering machine is always "this is Lisa Packer from Pampered Chef, I will call you back later or tomorrow evening. Or if you get a chance, you can call me at XXX-XXXX." That way I never wonder if they got the message, do they still want to book a party, why aren't they returning my call etc.

Thanks Lisa, that is great. I will definitely use that next time!

Thankfully I only got one live person so far...

1. Can I leave a message for a specific consultant?

Yes, you can leave a message for a specific consultant by stating their name and contact information in the message. Our team will make sure it gets to the right person.

2. How long does it take for a consultant to respond to a message?

Our consultants strive to respond to messages within 24 hours. However, response times may vary depending on their schedule and availability.

3. Can I leave multiple messages for the same consultant?

Yes, you can leave multiple messages for the same consultant. However, we recommend consolidating your questions or concerns into one message to make it easier for our consultants to respond efficiently.

4. Is there a limit to the length of a message I can leave?

There is no set limit for the length of a message, but we recommend keeping it concise and to the point. This will make it easier for our consultants to read and respond in a timely manner.

5. Can I request a call back instead of leaving a message?

Yes, you can request a call back by leaving your contact information and a brief message stating that you would like a call back. Our consultants will do their best to accommodate your request and will reach out to you as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
fruit76loop
  • cheflaurie
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Pampered_Princess
Replies
Views
Elaine C