• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

so aCouple of Weeks Ago I Did the 24 Bookings in 24 Hours I Read

In summary, a consultant shares her success with the 24 Bookings in 24 Hours challenge and her director spreads the word by sending out an email with the consultant's script. The consultant's script includes a special offer for potential hosts to book a show within 24 hours for a chance to win a $100 shopping spree with The Pampered Chef. The consultant also includes information about current host and guest specials. Others in the conversation express interest in trying out the script and clarify the details of the offer.
kaceyleigh2
So a couple of weeks ago I did the 24 Bookings in 24 Hours I read about on here (I got 13 bookings!!) So my director had me share at our last cluster meeting what I did, etc. My director sent an e-mail out sharing the script I used etc. My director just forwarded this to me!

Hi Kacey, this is from our EXECUTIVE Director in NH!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Monday, June 18, 2007 10:49 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Summer theme shows and booking challenge

Thank you so much, Heidi.

I am using Kacey's script at my meeting tonight... it's awesome!

Kathy

Kathy Bove
Independent Executive Director & Trainer
[email protected] Consultant #001568

3 Tinkham Lane, Londonderry, NH 03053
603-434-8435

ok...so what's the script?? Do tell!!!

Please share!:)

dannyzmom said:
ok...so what's the script?? Do tell!!!

I basically got the script from here (so I can't really take the credit) and adapted it to me...I wanted something to have in front of me in case I got nervous and forgot what to say, but I ended up not needing it as much as I thought I would...the first part is for when I actually got a live person on the phone. Then I put the specials on there in case someone wanted to know what they were...then the bottom was for answering machines (which I got A LOT of!)
Whoops...almost forgot the script...

"Hi ______ this is Kacey Fitch with The Pampered Chef. How are you?…Is this a good time? The reason I am calling is to see if you would be interested in being one of my preferred hosts. I have been given the challenge to book 24 shows in 24 hours. I'm booking dates between now and the end of August. And for booking your show with me during this 24 hour period you will be entered to win a $100 shopping spree with The Pampered Chef. Do you think you might be interested in having a show sometime this summer? We have some great host and guest specials this summer!

Host/Guest Specials:

June Host Special: 60% off 1-Chillzane Rectangle Server; Chillzane Sectional Server; Forged Steak Knife Set

June Guest Special: Spend $60 or more and get a FREE Barbecue Basting Bottle

July Host Special: 60% off 1- Salad & Berry Spinner; salad Chopper

July Guest Special: Buy 1, get 1 50% off when you purchase the Outdoor Utensils or Outdoor Party Plates.

August Host Special: 60% off 2 Forged Cutlery pieces

August Guest Special: 20 % off 1 of our Forged Cutlery pieces.

"Hi .. this is Kacey Fitch with The Pampered Chef. I was calling to see if you would be interested in being one of my preferred hosts. I have been given the challenge to book 24 shows in 24 hours. I'm booking dates between now and the end of August. And for booking your show with me during this 24 hour period you will be entered to win a $100 shopping spree with The Pampered Chef. We have . We have some great host and guest specials this summer! Please give me a call back at 743-5648 to be one of my preferred hosts. My challenge ends at 5pm on Wednesday evening. Thank you!"

I havent' done this yet... but I am thinking I should try it out and see how it works for me!!

Thanks for the great idea! I am going to do this tomorrow and see how it goes!

I'm confused - are you actually entering them into a $1000 drawing - or are you using that to get bookings?

Okay, so I tried this and I only got one booking! Hopefully it turns into more bookings at her show though. I hope that I at least make $100 commission on the show to break even! :rolleyes: It got me to make some calls though which I have been avoiding doing, so that's good.

missi.robbins said:
I'm confused - are you actually entering them into a $1000 drawing - or are you using that to get bookings?

It's a drawing for a $100 shopping spree, not $1000.

sfdavis918 said:
It's a drawing for a $100 shopping spree, not $1000.
Ok - I can't read! LOL Thanks!

So you do this $100 shopping spree at our cost?

You basically take so much out of each commission check to cover the cost?

Thanks, just want to understand what I am offering before I offer anything like this. :D

Kelly

KellyRedHead said:
So you do this $100 shopping spree at our cost?

You basically take so much out of each commission check to cover the cost?

Thanks, just want to understand what I am offering before I offer anything like this. :D

Kelly

I had a $100 commission check that I knew was coming, so I did the drawing and the winner will have $100 to spend, on me, at their show, in addition to the Free and Half-Price items.

1. How does the 24 Bookings in 24 Hours challenge work?

The 24 Bookings in 24 Hours challenge is a way for consultants to quickly boost their sales and bookings by aiming to get 24 bookings in a 24 hour period. It involves reaching out to potential hosts and offering them incentives to host a Pampered Chef party, such as free products or discounts.

2. What are some tips for completing the 24 Bookings in 24 Hours challenge successfully?

Some tips for completing the challenge successfully include planning and organizing your list of potential hosts, using social media and word-of-mouth to reach out to a larger audience, and offering attractive incentives to entice people to host a party. It's also important to follow up with potential hosts and be persistent in your efforts.

3. Is it possible to complete the challenge without having a large social media following?

Yes, it is possible to complete the challenge without a large social media following. While social media can be a helpful tool in reaching out to potential hosts, there are other ways to reach out such as through email or in-person conversations. It's important to be creative and utilize all available resources.

4. What are some common incentives that consultants offer to potential hosts?

Some common incentives that consultants offer include free products, discounts on purchases, and exclusive host rewards. These incentives can vary depending on the consultant's personal budget and what they feel will be most appealing to potential hosts.

5. How can I track my progress during the 24 Bookings in 24 Hours challenge?

There are several ways to track your progress during the challenge. Some consultants like to use a physical tracker, such as a calendar or spreadsheet, to keep track of their bookings. Others may use a digital tracker, such as an app or online tool. It's important to find a method that works best for you and helps you stay motivated and on track to complete the challenge successfully.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• milkangel
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
Elaine C
  • kaceyleigh2
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies