• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock Half Price Items with Bookings: TPC Party Recap and Incentives Explained

In summary, the host special is available to book from the person's party, but based on the sales from the party, the host may not get a half-price item.
northern_sunshine
I had my second party a week ago, for a friend I've known for many years. She last had a TPC party about 2 1/2 yrs ago. I'm trying to close this off (she had to wait for her sister, forgot to look through the catalogue cause the weathers nice, etc) and she's saying she thinks somewhere in the catalogue that if someone books from her, she gets a half price item. I can not find that anywhere in the literature I have. I did e-mail my director (the person I'm signed under) to double check.

Was this something that used to be offered but no longer? Am I not reading right and missed something? Is she confused? Is this something some consultants/directors offer and eat the cost? :confused:

when someone books from her party, the she (host) will get to purchase the host special for 60% off the month the party is booked. We never have to pay for the host specials, ever!

She will also be able to buy up to 4 items at 50% off based on her party sales. I hope this helps.

It's not an official benefit from HO. She can get the Host Special at any shows that book from hers, if they hold within 6 months. That's something at 60% off. but she can't get those until those shows actually hold.There hasn't been a "get a half-price with a booking" promo in the 5 (almost 6) years that I've been with PC. I think she has us confused with another company.

Hey, Deb! Great minds think (and type) alike! :)

I told her about the host special and her sales are low (oddly, when she had her other party with a consultant she didn't know from Adam, she worked it. But with me, she didn't bother) so no half priced item for her based on sales. I've read and re-read what is in the catalogue about the host benefits and got out the business guide and can't even figure how she could have mis-understood what it said.

People baffle me sometimes. :confused:

Yes I love hosts who think if they just click their heels together 3x the orders will magically appear.

Yep, I know it. And based on what she did at her other party, I figured she'd have the best sales out of my first 4 parties. We were talking after and she's like "I don't understand why my sales were so bad, they were great last time." Then after a few, she's like "Maybe it's because I didn't invite as many people, call to remind them and get outside orders..." Ya think? :rolleyes:

Gotta love when they realize it themselves, and stop blaming you for poor sales.

Related to Unlock Half Price Items with Bookings: TPC Party Recap and Incentives Explained

What is the "Half Price With Bookings" promotion?

The "Half Price With Bookings" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef where customers can earn half-priced items by hosting a cooking party and booking additional parties with their consultant.

How do I qualify for the "Half Price With Bookings" promotion?

To qualify for the "Half Price With Bookings" promotion, you must host a cooking party with a Pampered Chef consultant and book at least one additional party to be held within 60 days.

Can I choose any half-priced item as part of the promotion?

Yes, as a host, you can choose any item from the current Pampered Chef catalog at half price, as long as it is not already discounted or on sale. Some exclusions may apply.

Are there any limits to how many half-priced items I can earn?

There is no limit to the number of half-priced items you can earn through the "Half Price With Bookings" promotion. The more parties you book, the more half-priced items you can earn.

Can I combine the "Half Price With Bookings" promotion with other offers or discounts?

No, the "Half Price With Bookings" promotion cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, you can still earn host rewards and free products based on your party sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MrsNetNut404
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • goddessred
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ivykeep
  • Boomerjojo