• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bookings Before the Show: Exciting Hosts and Upcoming Party on Thursday!

In summary, Kara is really excited for her upcoming show and has met two new friends who she is looking forward to hosting a party with.
kdangel518
Gold Member
I have a show coming up on Thursday that I'm super excited about, I met these two women through a friend a few months ago and one is a PC addict.

They've never hosted a party before though, only attended as guests! They've been great though, SO excited for Thursday and have invited nearly 40 people- they've done great! I got an email from one of them today that one of their friends wants to book a party with me for the first w/e in December :love:

These two are going to be some of my favorite hosts, I can tell! This is the frist time I've had bookings set in stone BEFORE the show!!! I LOVE IT! :D

That IS a good feeling! Congratulations - have a fun show!:D

Kara, you must be so excited!!! I'm thinking I'm going to invite myself to one of your shows to see how you do it. LOL Are we still carpooling next Monday? Diane

Congratulations!!! :D

denomyth said:
Kara, you must be so excited!!! I'm thinking I'm going to invite myself to one of your shows to see how you do it. LOL Are we still carpooling next Monday? Diane

Diane! I had no idea you were on here! You are always welcome to come to one of my shows!!! I will include you on the next email I send out with my dates to my team ;)

We are definitely still on for carpooling on Monday! PM me with your phone number!

kdangel518 said:
I have a show coming up on Thursday that I'm super excited about, I met these two women through a friend a few months ago and one is a PC addict.

They've never hosted a party before though, only attended as guests! They've been great though, SO excited for Thursday and have invited nearly 40 people- they've done great! I got an email from one of them today that one of their friends wants to book a party with me for the first w/e in December :love:

These two are going to be some of my favorite hosts, I can tell! This is the frist time I've had bookings set in stone BEFORE the show!!! I LOVE IT! :D

Awesome!! Gotta love that! I am working on the booking in advance thing.

1. How do I book a show before the event?

To book a show before the event, you can reach out to your friends, family, and acquaintances and ask if they would be interested in hosting a Pampered Chef party. You can also utilize social media and online tools to reach a wider audience and find potential hosts.

2. What are the benefits of booking a show before the event?

Booking a show before the event allows you to secure a date and time that works best for both you and the host. It also gives you more time to plan and prepare for the show, and potentially earn more commission and rewards.

3. How do I incentivize people to book a show before the event?

One way to incentivize people to book a show before the event is by offering a special discount or free product to the host. You can also offer a discount or free product to any guests who book their own show at the event.

4. Can I book multiple shows before the event?

Yes, you can book multiple shows before the event. In fact, booking multiple shows can help you reach your sales goals and earn more rewards. Just make sure to manage your time and resources effectively to ensure a successful and enjoyable experience for all parties involved.

5. What should I do after booking a show before the event?

After booking a show before the event, be sure to communicate with the host and provide them with any necessary information or materials to help them prepare for the show. You can also follow up with the host and guests to remind them about the upcoming event and answer any questions they may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies
Views
K.Shaffer
  • naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies