• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm so Excited... 2 Calls for Bookings in One Day!

In summary, to get 2 bookings in one day, this person has built a strong network of loyal customers and utilized marketing techniques such as social media and hosting events. They also allow customers to choose the date and time for their party and offer benefits such as free and discounted products. To qualify for host rewards, a minimum of 4 guests must be invited, but virtual parties are also an option.
cheflorraine
Gold Member
I had to share... this has never happened to me before!
I had 2 phone calls today with people asking for a party!
One was a lady that was at an open house I did on Thursday - she picked up a catalog and was super-excited to do a party.
The other was from someone in our condo complex. I had put 48 invitations on the door of every home in our area, inviting them to a PC party, and only 2 people came (one booked a party), but today this lady called saying that she had received my flyer and wanted to book a show!

Wow... I think I'm at my max and can't book any more parties before Christmas or I'm going to burn out. What a good problem to have!

I LOVE PC! And am so thankful to God for opening these doors for me...

And it goes to show that our efforts do pay off, even if we think what we're doing is a waste of time.

That IS a great problem to have!

That rocks!! Congrats! Isn't it great to know that our actions ARE rewarded? It's just a matter of when rather than if.

Congratulations!

Isn't it great? Have fun at your shows!

1. How did you get 2 bookings in one day?

I have built a strong network of loyal customers and have also utilized various marketing techniques such as social media, email marketing, and hosting events to generate interest and book parties.

2. Can I choose the date and time for my party?

Yes, you can choose the date and time that works best for you and your guests. I will work with you to find a convenient time and date for everyone.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party allows you to earn free and discounted products, learn new recipes and cooking techniques, and have a fun and relaxed time with your friends and family.

4. How many guests do I need to invite to qualify for host rewards?

You only need to invite a minimum of 4 guests to qualify for host rewards. However, the more guests you invite, the greater the rewards you can earn.

5. Can I host a virtual party?

Yes, you can host a virtual party through platforms such as Zoom, Facebook, or Google Hangouts. This is a great option for those who are unable to host an in-person party or have friends and family who live far away.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • ChefBeckyD