• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Made One Call and Got a Booking

In summary, this woman is extremely excited about her successes in the past month. She has been working on a new goal to book more shows, and has been successful in booking shows in the past month. She talks to her mentor about how to book more, and her mentor helps her set goals and get a script that she feels comfortable with. She has also been talking to her old friend and colleague, who has helped her book a show.
lesliec
I am on cloud 9 right now and had to share. I have been in a PC slump. Did great in my first 30 days, but haven't been successful with much more since then. I talked with my SED toady. She coached me on booking. Helped me set my goals and get a script I felt comfortable with. I have a list of people to call, and I just made the first call. Was really nervous, but is a former colleague and old neighbor, and good friend that I had lost a little touch with lately...... all that said, it was great to talk to her and catch up, and SHE BOOKED A SHOW!!!!!!!
She is excited and willing. She even suggested that we do it around payday so that people would be more willing to buy more!!!!!!!

I am so excited, and finally feel like there is a light at the end of the tunnel!!!! I have a ton more calls to make b/c I am going to NC this year!!!!

Wahoo!!! Good attitude!

Awesome!! Can you please have some of your enthusiasm?
That is so cool!!

Last edited:
She really helped me to have passion behind my goal instead of just need and desparation. DH and I own a business and hav e really been struggling with the current economic situation. He has had to take a full time job, in addition to running our business, taking care of our farm, and being the (unpaid) general contractor for my parents building their new home. Needless to say he is overworked, but with 3 kids under 5, we can't afford for me to go to work (childcare and gas would take my entire paycheck). My goal is for my husband to be able to quit his second/full time job, and go back to work for our company full time.
I am so excited!!!!! I wish that it wasn't so late so that I could make more calls this evening. Better believe that the kids will be watching tv mid morning so that mommy can make some phone calls (this is really big b/c mommy NEVER lets them watch TV).

OH think about how great waking up tomorrow morning will be!!! You will be dancing before your feet hit that floor!

Yes John, I am so excited!!!! I set big goals for myself (B4 signing I told DH I would be a Director by the end of Aug), but when I started to lose momentum I just got discouraged.
Can't wait to actually get all of these bookings on the calendar. I am so excited about NC and now I KNOW I will be able to go.

I am so excited I have to share where I am right now!!!!!! I have 5 bookings for May, plus 3 catalog shows scheduled, and 2 calls to make to leads who really want to book. I am so excited that I could cry. I finally feel like this business is truly giving my family what we need!!!!!

Way to go! Keep up the great work!

1. How does the "I Made One Call and Got a Booking" feature work?

The "I Made One Call and Got a Booking" feature is a tool designed to make booking Pampered Chef parties or events quick and easy. Simply call one of our consultants and they will handle all the details for you, from finding a date and time that works for you and your guests to planning the menu and setting up the event.

2. Is there an extra cost for using the "I Made One Call and Got a Booking" feature?

No, there is no additional cost for using this feature. It is a complimentary service offered to our customers to make their party planning experience seamless and stress-free.

3. Can I customize my party or event when using the "I Made One Call and Got a Booking" feature?

Yes, absolutely! Our consultants are trained to work with you to create a personalized party or event that fits your specific needs and preferences. From menu options to theme decorations, we can help make your event truly unique.

4. How far in advance should I make my call for a booking?

We recommend making your call at least 2-3 weeks in advance to ensure availability and ample time for planning. However, we understand that schedules can be unpredictable, so feel free to reach out to us whenever you are ready to book.

5. Can I cancel or reschedule my party or event after using the "I Made One Call and Got a Booking" feature?

Yes, you can cancel or reschedule your event at any time. Just give us a call and we will work with you to find a new date and time that works for you and your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • princessmeshelle
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • PamperMeDawn