• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Over-Saturation? Don't Think So!

Pampered Chef show before. The guests had many questions and were interested in purchasing products. Two guests even signed up to become consultants. The party resulted in 8 bookings for future shows and a successful evening for the consultant.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I just got home from an incredible party!

The host booked from a party in January. She told me she'd have between 8-10 people there this evening, and we were looking forward to a fun show.

At the beginning of my show, I always ask if there is anyone there who's never been to a Pampered Chef Show. Ummm, well, imagine my surprise when, EVERYONE, except the host and past host, raised their hand. I said "Did I say that right....I meant if you'd NEVER been to a PC party.

Yep, I'd said it right, and I was in a room with 8 people who'd NEVER been to a PC show before. WHAT A BLAST! They had so many questions, and wanted everything they saw....

I would have 8 bookings, except that 2 of them want to sign up to become consultants. :D:D:D I did book 2 shows - 1 April, and 1 May, and then I also helped one of the new recruits plan a date for her Grand Opening Show. The other one is a friend of hers, so I'm suggesting that she sign with her friend. The rest of the bookings will go to them, since it was their friends and relatives who wanted to book.

Incredible evening - and I LOVE my job!

And for all those worried about over-saturation, or bad economy - think again. I just had a party that's at over $500 in sales, and 8 bookings, with 2 new recruits. Business is GREAT!:love::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Wahoo!!! There's that second SC you need!

WOW!!!! Thats awesome!!!! :DBecky...what kinds of things do you do at your party (other than demo...do you play games...ect?) I'm trying to learn some things that make the show FUN!

NooraK said:
Wahoo!!! There's that second SC you need!

Noora - I know! I am so excited I can hardly stand it!

Yeah Becky! We will be seeing your name in the CN soon as a new Director. Wahoo!!!!!

Congratulations!! That is wonderful.

Awesome!!! Hard to come down off of a high like that, right? Ride the wave, baby, all the way to Directorship!

Congratulation, Becky. You certainly deserve it!! I hope you have lots more shows just like that.

that is soooo awesome!!!! congratulations on an extremely successful show!!!!

(small hijack = @Sarah....my boys names are Luke and Matthew and I smile every time I see your signature:))

Becky,
This is AWESOME!!!!

WOOHOO for you!

WAHOOO Becky! That is awesome news! Congrats, you deserve it! I'm so excited and happy for you!

AWESOME, BECKY!!!!!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup::balloon::love::D:angel::chef::angel::sing:

Fantastic news! Way to go! :)

Awesome Becky!! I'm so excited for you.

pampcheflisa said:
that is soooo awesome!!!! congratulations on an extremely successful show!!!!

(small hijack = @Sarah....my boys names are Luke and Matthew and I smile every time I see your signature:))

Hijacking in return - That made me smile! Oh, by the way, my sister's name is Lisa.

Way to go! Very very inspiring!! Not to mention exciting!!!! Good job!

I recently had a show too where not even the Host! had been to a Pampered Chef party and only one of the eight guests had heard of PC! I got two bookings and one recruit lead (the sister of a guest). I met the host at a booth in November and we've kept in contact ever since. When I had my Open House last month she came and booked her show with me. Most of these women are in their mid-to-late twenties from a different culture, but grew up in the US and were excited to be at their first PC show. I hope my potential recruit signs up as she'll be able to introduce PC to a new group of potential customers.

Way to go Becky! I think this makes it very nice for all to hear these stories. Some of us do worry. I have been lucky to find a group that hasn't been to a show in several years so that helps.

ChefBeckyD said:
I just got home from an incredible party!

The host booked from a party in January. She told me she'd have between 8-10 people there this evening, and we were looking forward to a fun show.

At the beginning of my show, I always ask if there is anyone there who's never been to a Pampered Chef Show. Ummm, well, imagine my surprise when, EVERYONE, except the host and past host, raised their hand. I said "Did I say that right....I meant if you'd NEVER been to a PC party.

Yep, I'd said it right, and I was in a room with 8 people who'd NEVER been to a PC show before. WHAT A BLAST! They had so many questions, and wanted everything they saw....

I would have 8 bookings, except that 2 of them want to sign up to become consultants. :D:D:D I did book 2 shows - 1 April, and 1 May, and then I also helped one of the new recruits plan a date for her Grand Opening Show. The other one is a friend of hers, so I'm suggesting that she sign with her friend. The rest of the bookings will go to them, since it was their friends and relatives who wanted to book.

Incredible evening - and I LOVE my job!

And for all those worried about over-saturation, or bad economy - think again. I just had a party that's at over $500 in sales, and 8 bookings, with 2 new recruits. Business is GREAT!:love::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Way to go, Becky- that is awesome!!! :)
Keep it up, your hard work and focus is paying off!

It's saturated in my area. I haven't done anything more than catalog shows. I've had people say they're going to book only to not follow through. I'm really getting discouraged.

What is over-saturation?

Over-saturation refers to a situation where there are too many consultants selling the same products or services in a particular market or area. This can lead to a decrease in demand and difficulty in making sales.

How does over-saturation affect my business as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Over-saturation can make it harder for you to reach new customers and make sales. It can also lead to price competition, which can lower your profit margin. Additionally, it may be more difficult to stand out among other consultants who are selling the same products.

Is over-saturation a common issue in the direct sales industry?

Yes, over-saturation is a common issue in the direct sales industry. This is because many companies have a low barrier to entry, making it easy for anyone to become a consultant and start selling their products. As a result, there can be a high number of consultants in a given market or area.

What can I do to avoid over-saturation as a Pampered Chef consultant?

One way to avoid over-saturation is to focus on building a strong customer base and establishing a loyal following. This can help you stand out among other consultants and make it more likely for customers to choose your business. Additionally, staying up-to-date on market trends and adjusting your sales strategy accordingly can also help you stay ahead of the competition.

What steps is Pampered Chef taking to address over-saturation?

Pampered Chef is constantly monitoring market trends and adjusting their consultant programs to ensure that there is a healthy balance of consultants in each market. They also offer training and resources to help consultants differentiate themselves and stand out in their market. Additionally, Pampered Chef regularly introduces new and innovative products to keep customers interested and engaged.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
DMB75
  • TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • melissaboyd