• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Consultant in San Antonio

In summary, to find a Pampered Chef consultant in San Antonio, you can visit the company's website or ask for recommendations. A consultant offers services such as hosting cooking parties, providing recipe ideas, and helping with orders. To book a cooking party, you can contact the consultant directly. Working with a Pampered Chef consultant allows for personalized shopping and access to exclusive products. To become a consultant, you can apply on their website or reach out to a current consultant for guidance. It offers the opportunity for extra income, connections, and a flexible schedule.
sailorsarah
Gold Member
I have a friend that booked a PC party for August 17th at 7pm, but the consultant she was going to book through backed out. I'd love to do it, but it's a two hour drive and I don't even get off work until 5pm anyways. Is there anyone in San Antonio who'd like to take the booking?

HI If you still need someone for this show I can possibly do it. my name is mary helen

haha just realized the actual date never mind got excited cuz August is right around the corner but it is the wrong year.

ok do I feel dumb, ok if you need someone let me know.

She hasn't messaged back saying she found someone, I can give her your email if you'd like.

Hi sorry it took so long. If she hasn't located someone yet. Yes by all means My email is [email protected]. Thank you

Advanced Director Kristina Bailey is in SA. PM me if you want her contact info.

1. How do I find a Pampered Chef consultant in San Antonio?

To find a Pampered Chef consultant in San Antonio, you can visit the company's website and search for consultants in your area. You can also ask for recommendations from friends or family who may have worked with a consultant in the past.

2. What services does a Pampered Chef consultant in San Antonio offer?

A Pampered Chef consultant in San Antonio offers a variety of services, including hosting cooking parties, providing recipe ideas, and helping you choose the right kitchen tools and products for your needs. They can also assist with placing orders and answering any questions about the products.

3. How do I book a cooking party with a Pampered Chef consultant in San Antonio?

To book a cooking party with a Pampered Chef consultant in San Antonio, you can contact them directly through their website or social media pages. They will work with you to schedule a date, time, and location for the party and help you choose a menu that fits your preferences and dietary restrictions.

4. What are the benefits of working with a Pampered Chef consultant in San Antonio?

Working with a Pampered Chef consultant in San Antonio allows you to have a personalized shopping experience and access to exclusive products and deals. They can also provide cooking tips and recipe ideas, as well as help you save time and money in the long run by choosing the right kitchen tools and products for your needs.

5. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant in San Antonio?

If you are interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant in San Antonio, you can visit the company's website and fill out an application. You can also reach out to a current consultant in your area for more information and guidance on the process. Becoming a consultant allows you to earn extra income, make new connections, and have a flexible schedule.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Laura4
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • soimpatient