• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Got Two Bookings at a 3 Year Olds Birthday Party!

In summary, my friend and her mom that are doing a Sept show wanted me to bring a piece of the cookware to my friend's sons birthday party over the weekend for them to look at, so, I did. :balloon: I felt silly bringing cookware to a 3 yr olds party but it worked out great!!! :thumbup: Just goes to show you never know when or where a booking can come from!:D
jrstephens
My friend and her mom that are doing a Sept show wanted me to bring a piece of the cookware to my friend's sons birthday party over the weekend for them to look at, so, I did. :balloon:

Got two bookings!!! One for Sept and one for Oct. :thumbup:

I felt silly bringing cookware to a 3 yr olds party but it worked out great!!!

Just goes to show you never know when or where a booking can come from!:D

That makes me have 8 catalog shows and 3 cooking shows for Sept. I am so excited! TOOT TOOT!!!

You Go Girl! Congrats!!!:thumbup: :)

Whoo Hoo Jennifer! That is great!

Way cool. :)

If I may hijack for just one moment! I just got my EX MIL to have a catalog show!!!! Whoo Hoo!!!! That's 3 for my first month so far!!! Where's the sedative!?:D

Jennifer ... How do you get so many Catalog shows that are successful? I dont really have that many, everyone wants a Cooking show. But I'm trying to get alot for October becuase my hsuband is deploying at the end of that month and I dont want to do very many cooking shows ... Anyways, i cant wait to hear your response, congrats though on those three bookings!

abrahamlaur said:
Jennifer ... How do you get so many Catalog shows that are successful? I dont really have that many, everyone wants a Cooking show. But I'm trying to get alot for October becuase my hsuband is deploying at the end of that month and I dont want to do very many cooking shows ... Anyways, i cant wait to hear your response, congrats though on those three bookings!

Ditto for me too! I'm having a baby in October & just want catalog shows that month!

Way to go Jennifer!!!!

Congratulations!

I just got a booking at a 4 year old's birthday. I made sure to bring the new catalogs and the new stuff was a hit!

1. What is "Got Two Bookings at a 3 Year Olds Birthday Party!"?

"Got Two Bookings at a 3 Year Olds Birthday Party!" is a Pampered Chef party theme that is popular for children's birthday parties. It is a fun and interactive way for children to learn about cooking and food while also providing the opportunity for their parents to book a Pampered Chef party.

2. How does "Got Two Bookings at a 3 Year Olds Birthday Party!" work?

The party host will provide a list of ingredients and supplies needed for simple recipe demonstrations that can be done with the children. The children will also have the chance to participate in hands-on activities, such as decorating cookies or making their own mini pizzas. During the party, the host will also have the opportunity to share information about booking a Pampered Chef party.

3. Is "Got Two Bookings at a 3 Year Olds Birthday Party!" suitable for all ages?

This party theme is specifically designed for 3 year olds, but can be adapted for older children as well. The recipes and activities are simple and age-appropriate, making it a fun and engaging experience for all children.

4. How many bookings can I expect to get from a "Got Two Bookings at a 3 Year Olds Birthday Party!"?

While the number of bookings may vary, the goal of this party theme is to get at least two bookings from the guests in attendance. This is a great opportunity to introduce new people to Pampered Chef and potentially grow your business.

5. What are some examples of the recipes and activities included in "Got Two Bookings at a 3 Year Olds Birthday Party!"?

Some examples of recipes and activities that can be included in this party theme are decorating sugar cookies, making mini pizzas, assembling fruit kabobs, and creating fun snacks with fruits and vegetables. These activities are not only fun for children, but also promote healthy eating habits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Laura4
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
AJPratt
Replies