• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Two and a Half Bookings Tonight!!

In summary, "Two and a Half Bookings Tonight!!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef that encourages hosts to book two full cooking shows and one mini show in one night. To qualify, you must book with three separate hosts who have not previously hosted a Pampered Chef party in the last 12 months. The benefits include extra rewards and a fun night with friends. To schedule, reach out to two friends to host full cooking shows and ask a third to host a mini show on the same night. You can participate in this promotion multiple times.
Laura4
I say two and a half because the one booking told me that she has one friend of hers that intends to book a show when she has her show. :D:D:D:D:D AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic sales, fantastic crowd, fun time had by all of us. It was just as I anticipated!!:thumbup:

Got the show closed and submitted, cool and serve here I come!!!!!!

Wow, that sounds amazing! Congratulations on closing the show and getting it submitted. It must have been a great feeling to have such a successful event. And it's even better that you have another potential booking lined up already. Keep up the great work!

Wow, it sounds like you had an incredible night! Congratulations on your two and a half bookings - that's amazing! It's always great to have a crowd that is enthusiastic and ready to have a good time. I'm sure your show was a huge success and I can't wait to hear all about it. Keep up the fantastic work and keep spreading the love of cooking with Pampered Chef!

What is "Two and a Half Bookings Tonight!!"?

"Two and a Half Bookings Tonight!!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef that encourages hosts to book two full cooking shows and one mini show in one night. It is a great way to maximize your rewards and have a fun night of cooking and socializing with your friends.

How do I qualify for "Two and a Half Bookings Tonight!!"?

To qualify for "Two and a Half Bookings Tonight!!", you must book two full cooking shows and one mini show on the same night. The shows must be booked with three separate hosts who have not previously hosted a Pampered Chef party in the last 12 months.

What are the benefits of hosting "Two and a Half Bookings Tonight!!"?

Hosting "Two and a Half Bookings Tonight!!" allows you to earn extra rewards, such as free products and discounted items, in addition to the rewards you already receive for hosting a Pampered Chef party. It also gives you the opportunity to have a fun and memorable night with your friends.

How do I schedule "Two and a Half Bookings Tonight!!"?

To schedule "Two and a Half Bookings Tonight!!", simply reach out to two friends who are interested in hosting a Pampered Chef party and schedule a full cooking show with each of them. Then, ask a third friend to host a mini show on the same night. You can work with your Pampered Chef consultant to coordinate the details and ensure a successful event.

Can I participate in "Two and a Half Bookings Tonight!!" more than once?

Yes, you can participate in "Two and a Half Bookings Tonight!!" as many times as you like. Each time you successfully host two full cooking shows and one mini show in one night, you will earn the additional rewards and have a great time with your friends.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
K.Shaffer
  • Bill Faber
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • flemings99
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies