• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Bookings with These Fun Tips - Perfect for a 15+ Show Tonight!

In summary, for boosting bookings at a 15+ show tonight, you can offer special deals or discounts, play games or hold a raffle, share success stories and testimonials, utilize social media, and offer free gifts to incentivize guests to book a show.
Jessamary
Just wondering if anyone has a fun way to get some bookings from a show? I have one tonight that looks to be 15+ and would love a fun way to inspire people to book, especially for September. My October is filling fast, but so far, only 3 in September.

Have A Fun, Upbeat Show! They Will Book! :)

This is probably too late to help you, but I have a pretty good booking-at-show average. I do three things:1) Partway through the show I ask the host to tell everyone why she (or he) booked a show. They usually talk about how much fun they have/how easy it is/how much they earn.2) Ask everyone. And, I do mean everyone! I never look at the responses on the surveys/door prize slips until after I'm home. People will say no when they really mean maybe.3) Always ask if "No" means "Not now" or "Please don't ever ask me that question again. People often think a "Yes" means "Put me down for next week."

Rae, what words do you use when you ask?

It really depends on the person. Here are a few samples:For the person who shared a lot of info: So, you obviously love the products. When are you going to share them with your friends at your own party?For the person who made others laugh: You are so much fun! I'd love to do a party for you. For someone who has hosted before: Tell me--are you ready to party again?You get the idea?

What are some fun tips for boosting bookings at a 15+ show tonight?

1. Offer a special deal or discount to guests who book a show tonight. This can incentivize them to make a decision on the spot.

2. Play games or hold a raffle during the show to keep guests engaged and excited about booking a show.

3. Share success stories and testimonials from past hosts to show the benefits of hosting a show and encourage bookings.

4. Utilize social media to promote the show and encourage guests to bring friends who may be interested in hosting their own show.

5. Offer a free gift or bonus product to guests who book a show tonight as a thank you for their support and commitment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ginamkiely
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
JAE
  • Melissa78
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Cr8vKitchen
  • ChefJoyJ