• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Book Tonight: Sept - Nov Flyer Update for Your Upcoming Shows

In summary, someone is looking for the flyer "Book Tonight" updated for September - November. They have a show Tuesday and want to be able to bring it with them. There are flyers available for October - December.
ginamkiely
Hi Everyone,

A few of us are looking for the flyer "Book Tonight" updated for September - November. Anyone have it or working on it?

Thanks so much I have a show Tuesday and want to be able to bring it with me.

TIA :D ;) :love: :)

I would be interested too!!

still looking for this flyer.

thanks

Bumping this for anyone who may be able to help!

Thanks for the bump... I'm still looking too

Here is what we are wanting updated. I would like one that was Oct-Nov - but would take Sept-Nov or Sept - Dec too!:D

Attachments

• Book a Show Tonight August - October Tahoma.doc
    636.5 KB · Views: 344
i'm going to try and update it myself... brb

ok i did it!! i don't know why i didn't think of this to begin with... lol. i figured it out though.

wait, everytime i try and upload it, it says failed. what am i doing wrong?

i can only upload it in a zip file. hth

Attachments

• book a show tonight Sept-Nov.zip
    744.9 KB · Views: 295
I can open it - but all of the info isn't there - the Oct info is under Sept....and it wouldn't let me change anything.:(

i don't know whats wrong... on my computer everything is in the right spot... i can't figure it out.

Ok, I worked on it...and it's too big to upload (lots of pics), email me if you want me to email it to you.. We'll try it that way. Unless someone knows of another way.

riggs62 said:
Ok, I worked on it...and it's too big to upload (lots of pics), email me if you want me to email it to you.. We'll try it that way. Unless someone knows of another way.

Here it is now in a word doc. I hope this helps:)

Attachments

• book a show tonight Sept-Nov.doc
    463.5 KB · Views: 498
If one of you crafty people could re-do it for Oct-Dec I would be extremely grateful. Somehow my Sept. is already way booked, but I could use some help for the rest of the year. Wow, I can't believe we're already on the back half of the year. Man oh man!! I better get trucking to earn that cruise. I don't even have 20,000 points yet, but if it's God's will I will be on that cruise, because I'm trying to work and do my part. It's in His hands!

Do we know the specials for Nov-Dec yet? I don't see them up on CC...

Yes, there is a thread with December's specials. The trifle bowl is available to hosts for $15.50. I think that's a great incentive.

Related to Book Tonight: Sept - Nov Flyer Update for Your Upcoming Shows

1. What is "Book Tonight Sept - Nov"?

"Book Tonight Sept - Nov" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can book a cooking party for the months of September to November.

2. How can I book a party for "Book Tonight Sept - Nov"?

To book a party for "Book Tonight Sept - Nov", you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you.

3. What are the benefits of booking a party during "Book Tonight Sept - Nov"?

By booking a party during "Book Tonight Sept - Nov", you can take advantage of exclusive deals and discounts on Pampered Chef products, as well as earn free products based on the sales from your party.

4. Can I host a virtual party during "Book Tonight Sept - Nov"?

Yes, you can host a virtual party during "Book Tonight Sept - Nov". Our consultants are equipped to host virtual parties and you and your guests can still enjoy all the benefits and deals of this promotion.

5. Can I still earn host rewards during "Book Tonight Sept - Nov"?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards during "Book Tonight Sept - Nov". In fact, with our exclusive deals and discounts, you have the potential to earn even more rewards for hosting a party during this time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • ahammons
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
sfdavis918
  • jrstephens
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies