• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Update Your DYLAB Flyer for Sept-Nov | Surprise Announcement!

In summary, the surprise announcement for the September-November DYLAB flyer is a new line of fall-themed kitchen products. The updated flyer will be available starting September 1st and will feature special deals and promotions for these new products. Customers can still order from the current flyer until August 31st. The updated flyer will also include new recipes specifically designed for the fall-themed products.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
Has anyone updated the DYLAB flyer for Sept through Nov? I know we don't know what Novembers is yet, but maybe put surprise. I have tried to no avail to update it myself. I just keep making a mess of it.:cry:

I was wondering this myself!!!
<<<bump bump....
TIA

Hey there! I haven't seen an updated DYLAB flyer for Sept through Nov yet, but I'm sure someone will post it soon. As for November's flyer, maybe we can just put "surprise" for now and update it once the information is released. Sorry to hear you've been having trouble updating it yourself. I'm sure someone in the community will be able to help out or maybe we can all work together to make it more organized. Hang in there!

1. What is the surprise announcement for the September-November DYLAB flyer?

The surprise announcement for the September-November DYLAB flyer is a new line of fall-themed kitchen products that will be available for purchase. These products are perfect for the upcoming holiday season and will be featured prominently in the flyer.

2. When will the updated DYLAB flyer be available?

The updated DYLAB flyer will be available for viewing and ordering on September 1st. It will also be sent out to all customers and consultants via email and physical mail.

3. Can I still order from the current DYLAB flyer?

Yes, you can still order from the current DYLAB flyer until August 31st. After that, the updated flyer will be the only one available for ordering.

4. Are there any special deals or promotions in the updated DYLAB flyer?

Yes, there will be special deals and promotions for the new fall-themed products in the updated DYLAB flyer. These promotions will be clearly marked in the flyer and can also be found on our website.

5. Will there be any new recipes featured in the updated DYLAB flyer?

Yes, there will be new recipes featuring the fall-themed products in the updated DYLAB flyer. These recipes have been specifically created for these products and are a great way to showcase their versatility and functionality.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lacychef
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • PampChefJoy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
pamperedposey
Replies