• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sept Dylab Updated With Nov Host Specials

In summary, the DYLAB for Sept hosts has the new Nov host specials, but Adobe pro is having trouble generating the PDF properly. The Word version is there if you want to grab it.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
I updated the DYLAB for Sept hosts with the new Nov host specials. You can find it at http://www.tastytidbits.net/free_flyers.htm

HOWEVER, I am having a dickens of a time with my Adobe pro tonight so I can't get it to generate the PDF properly. I will try tomorrow, but in the meantime, the Word version is there, if you want to grab it now.

I will update this thread when I've got the PDF part figured out.

thanks
Joy

Joy,

That is a great flyer. Thanks!

Susan

What did I do wrong? I didn't see the Nov. Specials....

Nevermind. I clicked on the wrong thing! It looks great!

Thanks Joy. Looks great as always.

Thanks Joy! You're the best!

Can anyone post the actual flyer? I tried doing it the cheater way and it won't come up. Guess HO is getting a little more creative with their naming schematics......thanks!

pamperedlinda said:
Can anyone post the actual flyer? I tried doing it the cheater way and it won't come up. Guess HO is getting a little more creative with their naming schematics......thanks!
Do you mean for the November specials?

It's not up yet. The information was given in an email about website updates.

BethCooks4U said:
Do you mean for the November specials?

It's not up yet. The information was given in an email about website updates.
Well then, no wonder I can't get it! Thanks. Guess that will teach me to read my emails a little better too.

Is anyone else having problems with the new version of the flyer coming up all out of line? When I open it the text is all over the place and the pictures do not line-up where they should be.

pamperedlinda said:
Is anyone else having problems with the new version of the flyer coming up all out of line? When I open it the text is all over the place and the pictures do not line-up where they should be.
I am having that problem too - It is fine in Adobe - but the last time I checked, she hadn't been able to update the Adobe version yet!

I just had to move 2 of the pictures over a little and it was perfect!

Related to Sept Dylab Updated With Nov Host Specials

1. What are the updated host specials for September and November?

The updated host specials for September and November are a set of kitchen tools and products that are available at a discounted price for hosts who hold a Pampered Chef party during these months. These specials change every month, so be sure to check the current specials on our website or with your Pampered Chef consultant.

2. How can I become a host for a Pampered Chef party?

Becoming a host for a Pampered Chef party is easy! Simply reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant or go to our website to find a consultant near you. They will guide you through the process of hosting a party, which can be done in person or virtually. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales of your party.

3. What benefits do I get as a host for a Pampered Chef party?

As a host for a Pampered Chef party, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales of your party. You will also have the opportunity to try out new products and recipes, and have a fun and interactive cooking experience with your friends and family. Additionally, as a host, you can earn exclusive host rewards and special discounts on select products.

4. Can I combine the host specials with other offers or discounts?

No, the host specials cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, as a host, you can still earn free and discounted products based on the total sales of your party, in addition to any other host rewards and special discounts.

5. How often do the host specials change?

The host specials change every month, so be sure to check the current specials on our website or with your Pampered Chef consultant. This allows us to offer a variety of products and keep our host rewards and incentives fresh and exciting for our hosts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ivykeep
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lacychef
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
Replies