• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Nov Host/Guest Specials on One Page

In summary, the current host/guest specials can be found on the "Host Specials" page on the website and are updated monthly. To become a host and take advantage of the specials, you can contact a local Pampered Chef consultant or sign up on the website. Guests can also take advantage of the specials by attending a party and placing an order. The host specials are available for both in-person and online orders, and a unique host code must be used for online orders. Unfortunately, the host specials cannot be combined with other offers or discounts, but consultants can help find the best deals for maximum savings.
kam
Staff member
Thought I already posted these...but guess I didn't.

Here is the Nov specials flyer. Host/Guest on one page.

2 versions. One is simpler than the other.

Both have spots at the bottom to type your info in.

Attachments

• 2010Nov_HostGuest_plain_fillable.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 506
  • Nov2010_HostGuest_fillable.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 450
Thanks Kathleen!! These are amazing!

appreciate it!

Hi there! Thank you for sharing the November host/guest specials flyer. It's always great to have all the information on one page for easy reference. I appreciate you providing two versions, one simpler than the other. That way, I can choose which one would be best to share with my clients. I also love that there are spots at the bottom to add my own information. This will definitely help me personalize the flyer for my business. Thanks again for sharing!

Related to Nov Host/Guest Specials on One Page

1. What are the current host/guest specials?

The current host/guest specials can be found on the "Host Specials" page on our website. These specials are updated monthly, so be sure to check back often to see the latest offers.

2. How can I become a host and take advantage of the specials?

To become a host, you can either contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or sign up on our website. Our consultants can walk you through the process and help you plan a successful party to earn the host specials.

3. Can guests also take advantage of the host specials?

Yes, guests can also take advantage of the host specials by attending a party and placing an order. Just make sure to let the consultant know that you are a guest and would like to receive the host specials.

4. Are the host specials available for online orders?

Yes, the host specials are available for both in-person and online orders. When placing an online order, make sure to use the unique host code provided by your consultant to receive the specials.

5. Can I combine the host specials with other offers or discounts?

Unfortunately, the host specials cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, our consultants can help you find the best deals and promotions to maximize your savings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
natural
Replies
Views
tiggerhale
Replies
Views
kristamk