• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Feb Host/Guest Special on One Page

In summary, the Feb Host/Guest Special is a limited-time promotion offered by Pampered Chef for the month of February. To qualify, you must host a party with at least $200 in guest sales and have at least one guest book their own party. Hosts will receive a free gift, exclusive discounts on select products, and host rewards based on party sales. Guests will have access to discounts and can earn free products by attending and placing orders at a party. The special ends on February 28th, 2021, so be sure to host or attend a party before then.
kam
Staff member
Here is the flyer with the Feb host & guest specials on one page.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Feb2012_fillable.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 748
Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!

i heart kam!

I am a brand new consultant, I actually just signed up today to take advantage of the extra 30 day promotion. Anyways, I want to use this flyer to start booking some shows. I have 4 booked already. My question is what do you put in the 2 fillable boxes? Obviously contact info is good, but I see 2 boxes and name and phone number dont take up much space.

Thanks

Last edited:
tfinetwins said:
I am a brand new consultant, I actually just signed up today to take advantage of the extra 30 day promotion. Anyways, I want to use this flyer to start booking some shows. I have 4 booked already. My question is what do you put in the 2 fillable boxes? Obviously contact info is good, but I see 2 boxes and name and phone number dont take up much space.

Thanks

Welcome! What I like to put in the other box is something that will get people excited about booking a party for that month. There are many great phrases on Consultant's Corner. Something I may say is "Nothing chases the winter blues away like warming up with friends and family! Let me show you how to make a fast budget friendly recipe in 30 minutes or less"

That may be kind of wordy, but there are lots of ways to paint a picture. There are lots of themes shows that you can search for as well on this site that would make a fun party.

And Kam....I LOVE these too. Thanks a million!

Thanks, once again!

1. What is the Feb Host/Guest Special?

The Feb Host/Guest Special is a limited-time promotion offered by Pampered Chef for the month of February. It includes exclusive deals for both hosts and guests at Pampered Chef parties.

2. How do I qualify for the Feb Host/Guest Special?

To qualify for the Feb Host/Guest Special, you must host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $200 in guest sales and have at least one guest who books their own party.

3. What are the benefits for hosts during the Feb Host/Guest Special?

Hosts during the Feb Host/Guest Special will receive a free gift with a qualifying party, as well as the opportunity to purchase exclusive products at a discounted price. They will also earn host rewards based on their party sales.

4. What are the benefits for guests during the Feb Host/Guest Special?

Guests during the Feb Host/Guest Special will have access to exclusive discounts and promotions on select Pampered Chef products. They can also earn free products by attending and placing orders at a party.

5. When does the Feb Host/Guest Special end?

The Feb Host/Guest Special ends on February 28th, 2021. Make sure to host or attend a party before then to take advantage of these special offers!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
tiggerhale
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies