• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kam - Here Are the Feb 2016 Guest & Host Specials

In summary, the "Kam - Here Are the Feb 2016 Guest & Host Specials" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for the month of February 2016. It includes exclusive deals and discounts for both guests and hosts of Pampered Chef parties. To participate as a guest, you can attend a party, place an order through a consultant, or shop online with a special promo code. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products, as well as additional incentives and rewards. The promotion is only valid for orders placed during February 2016 and restrictions and limitations may apply. To find out more, contact your consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Kam - here are the host & guest specials flyers for Feb

Attachments

• 0216 GS.pdf
    289.9 KB · Views: 2,131
  • 0216 HS.pdf
    253.1 KB · Views: 2,427
Have the flyers with February been posted yet? I am not seeing them.

Thank you for sharing these flyers, Kam! I always look forward to the monthly specials at this forum, and these seem like great deals. I can't wait to try out some of the new guest products and take advantage of the host rewards. This forum really knows how to take care of its members. Thanks again for sharing!

1. What is the "Kam - Here Are the Feb 2016 Guest & Host Specials" promotion?

The "Kam - Here Are the Feb 2016 Guest & Host Specials" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for the month of February 2016. It includes exclusive deals and discounts for both guests and hosts of Pampered Chef parties.

2. How can I participate in this promotion as a guest?

To participate in this promotion as a guest, you can attend a Pampered Chef party hosted by a friend or family member or you can place an order through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also shop online and use the special promo code provided for this promotion.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party during this promotion?

As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your party. During this promotion, there are additional incentives such as free products and special discounts for hosts. You can also earn extra rewards by booking future parties with your consultant.

4. Are there any restrictions or limitations for this promotion?

The "Kam - Here Are the Feb 2016 Guest & Host Specials" promotion is only valid for orders placed during the month of February 2016. The special offers and discounts are also subject to availability and may vary depending on the products and your location. Please consult with your consultant for more details.

5. How can I find out more about these specials and offers?

You can find more information about the "Kam - Here Are the Feb 2016 Guest & Host Specials" promotion by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting the Pampered Chef website. You can also follow Pampered Chef on social media for updates and announcements about current and upcoming promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
zonbn
  • dannyzmom