• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have Host Specials: Sept-Nov

In summary, the November host special is 60% off the App plates and caddy, oval platter w/cran accent or rectangle platter w/cran accent.
lacychef
I'm looking for a flyer that just lists the host specials for Sept-Nov to mail inside the mini's......not the DYLAB.....anyone crafty at making flyers that has one? :love: :balloon: :angel:

I think the people that make them use the Host Special PDFs from HO and those have not been published for November yet so you'll probably have to wait another week to get the 3 months on a single sheet.

Oh man! I may have to come up with something of my own...

what is the nov host special?
tia

The Nov. host special is 60% off the App plates and caddy, oval platter w/cran accent or rectangle platter w/cran accent.

The Nov. host special is 60% off the App plates and caddy, oval platter w/cran accent or rectangle platter w/cran accent.

thank you ann

How did you get the Nov. Specials? I used to be able to "cheat" and look ahead by changing the month in the address bar, but it looks like it is set up different.

Just curious.

Thanks,
Tracy
:)

pamperedtracy said:
How did you get the Nov. Specials? I used to be able to "cheat" and look ahead by changing the month in the address bar, but it looks like it is set up different.

Just curious.

Thanks,
Tracy
:)

Did you get the email from HO about changes for PWS coming Aug 31? It was in there.;)

I started one for Aug - Nov, I'll just need to finish it once the guest special is announced. I know you were looking for just one with the host specials so you could always delete the guest special off this flyer. Hope this helps...

Attachments

• Aug - Nov.doc
    1.3 MB · Views: 399
here is the cdn version of the host special flyer

Attachments

• cdn host sept-nov.doc
    1.3 MB · Views: 383
Here's a PDF with more than you needThis was circulated in the first week of August in our cluster. Someone could cut it down maybe?

God Bless You!

-praying for Paige and her family-

Attachments

• fallflash07[1].pdf
    426.1 KB · Views: 325
oh btw
thanks kimberly for the flyer :)

Heather, your welcome. Thank you for updating it for the CDN prices.

That is an AWESOME flyer!! GREAT JOB!

chefann said:

It's actually the Tiles Rectangle Platter with Handles (not the rectangle platter w/Cran accent) and the Dots Large Round Bowl is also one of the options for Nov. Hosts.

Oops- thanks for catching that. I'm not focusing on November yet, so I didn't read the note carefully.

chefann said:
Oops- thanks for catching that. I'm not focusing on November yet, so I didn't read the note carefully.

No problem! I just had a show last night, and the host was lining up all of her bookings from her show so that she could get all of the upcoming host specials, so that's the only reason I know it!! (She wanted to know them all for the next 6 months!! LOL!) ;-)

Related to Anyone Have Host Specials: Sept-Nov

1. What are the host specials for September?

The host specials for September include a free Quick Cooker with a qualifying party of $650 or more, and 60% off one item with a qualifying party of $200 or more.

2. Can I combine the host specials with other offers or discounts?

No, the host specials cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. They are only available for qualifying parties and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions.

3. How can I qualify for the host specials?

To qualify for the host specials, you must host a party with a minimum sales total of $650 or $200, depending on the special. The sales can be from one party or a combination of multiple parties within the specified time period.

4. Are the host specials available for online parties?

Yes, the host specials are available for both in-person and online parties. As long as the qualifying sales total is met, the host will receive the corresponding special.

5. Can I choose which item I want for the 60% off special?

Yes, the host can choose any item they would like for the 60% off special as long as it is included in the current catalog and has a retail price of $100 or less.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissChef
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • kam