• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Do We Find Out Nov Specials?

In summary, it seems that the specials for November will most likely be revealed on September 2nd, with directors possibly having access to the information earlier. The conversation also included speculation about the potential specials, with some guessing it could involve baking or stoneware products. There was also mention of past specials and the timing of previous holiday specials.
schel
Anyone know when we find out NOV specials? I am putting together Sept packets and include the specials for the three months in them, and since the show is in Sept, I would rather include Sept, Oct, and Nov specials in the packet.
Thanks.
Schel

Probably not until the first business day in September.

Bummer!! :(
Schel

I would venture to guess it will have something to do with baking with the holidays so close...cookies press, cooling rack, EAD, pastry mat, etc. Just my guess.

My money is on Stoneware in November since we haven't had a stoneware special this year yet. Just a guess though.

Christ Follower said:
My money is on Stoneware in November since we haven't had a stoneware special this year yet. Just a guess though.
Wasn't the stoneware special in January of this year?

It's usually something to do with turkey.

Not last year ... last year it was simple additions.December was baking and I think it was a bit late ... cooling rack, cookie press and some other thing ...

I'd say the new "Holiday" plates & serving plate with the spreaders. Or the Dots Glasses and charms. I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE it to be stoneware.

Kristina21 said:
Wasn't the stoneware special in January of this year?

Just the 60% off for past hosts. The January hosts received extra free credit right?

OH, the Holiday Plates and spreaders....that would be AWESOME!!!! :love:

We will know November's specials on September 2nd according to the latest email about our websites. :)

Will the directors still find out before that?

Di_Can_Cook said:
Not last year ... last year it was simple additions.

December was baking and I think it was a bit late ... cooling rack, cookie press and some other thing ...

Your right it was really too late!

Christ Follower said:
Will the directors still find out before that?

I have no idea. I was just going by what our website email yesterday said.:)

Related to When Do We Find Out Nov Specials?

1. When will the November specials be announced?

The November specials will be announced on November 1st.

2. Will there be any discounts or promotions for the November specials?

Yes, there will be discounts and promotions available for the November specials. Stay tuned for more details on November 1st.

3. How can I be notified about the November specials?

You can sign up for our email newsletter to receive updates on the November specials. You can also follow us on social media for the latest news and promotions.

4. Can I preorder the November specials?

Unfortunately, we do not offer preorders for our November specials. They will be available for purchase on November 1st.

5. Are the November specials available for a limited time only?

Yes, the November specials will only be available for a limited time. Make sure to take advantage of these deals before they are gone!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
richardson3
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies