• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where can I find a Sept/Oct Host Specials Flyer for my catalog show packet?

In summary, the host specials for the September/October flyer include the Quick Cooker Set, the Fall Baking Set, the Fall Entertaining Set, and the Fall Harvest Set. To take advantage of these specials, you can become a host by scheduling a cooking show through your local Pampered Chef consultant. In addition to the host specials, hosts can also earn extra rewards during this time period. These specials cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts, and they are only available to hosts who hold a cooking show during the designated time period. If you are unable to attend a cooking show during this time, you can still place an order and take advantage of the regular monthly specials.
babywings76
Gold Member
I'm putting together a catalog show packet. I'm trying to find a flyer with just Sept/Oct upcoming host specials flyer for her to show people to try to get bookings. I can't seem to find one. Anyone have one made to share?

I revised the pics/wording to match the updated Aug Flyer.
Is this what you are looking for?
You can fill in info at the bottom to the right and/or left of the logo.

Thanks!

Attachments

• AugustSept_2009_fillable_rev.pdf
    608.2 KB · Views: 346
Hey there! I don't have a specific flyer for the Sept/Oct host specials, but I do have a tip for you. Have you checked with your company's marketing department or online resources? They may have a pre-made flyer or graphic that you can use for your catalog show packet. Also, if you have a team or upline, they may have created something similar that you can use. Good luck with your show!

1. What are the host specials for the September/October flyer?

The host specials for the September/October flyer include the Quick Cooker Set, the Fall Baking Set, the Fall Entertaining Set, and the Fall Harvest Set. These sets are available at discounted prices for hosts who hold a cooking show during the designated time period.

2. How can I become a host and take advantage of these specials?

To become a host, simply contact your local Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a cooking show for the September/October time period. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host rewards.

3. Are there any additional bonuses for hosting a show during this time?

Yes, in addition to the host specials, hosts who hold a cooking show during the September/October time period can also earn extra rewards such as bonus products or discounts on additional products. Your consultant can provide more details on these bonuses.

4. Can I combine the host specials with other promotions or discounts?

No, the host specials cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. They are exclusive to hosts who hold a cooking show during the September/October time period.

5. What if I am unable to attend a cooking show during the designated time period?

If you are unable to attend a cooking show during the September/October time period, you can still place an order through your consultant and take advantage of the regular monthly specials. However, the host specials are only available for hosts who hold a cooking show during the designated time period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• schel
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • jnsr96
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
jnsr96
  • ivykeep