• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Specials Sneak Peek for Early December Show

In summary, the host specials for the early December show include discounted kitchen tools and cookware, as well as exclusive items for hosts. The minimum purchase amount to qualify for these specials is $200 in retail sales. Additional free products can be earned by hosting a show with $650 in retail sales, booking a future show with $200 in retail sales, or inviting friends and family to place orders. The host specials will be available to order starting on the first day of the month and cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. However, hosts can still earn free products and discounts through the host rewards program.
kcmckay
Gold Member
Hi all, I'm trying to put together a host packet for my early December show and get it to my host. I usually put the next month's host special in along with current specials for sake of getting bookings off that show from host. So since January specials aren't available yet does anyone have a generic type flyer I could use for that purpose of a sneak peak nature or something?? TIA

January Host and Guest Specials are there today!! Check them out in the promotions section!

Hi there! I totally understand the struggle of trying to put together a host packet without the next month's specials being available yet. One idea could be to create a flyer with a teaser or sneak peek of the January specials, along with some general information about hosting a show and the benefits (free products, discounts, etc.). You could also include a call to action for potential hosts to contact you for more information or to reserve a date for their January show. Hope this helps! Good luck with your show!

What are the host specials for the early December show?

The host specials for the early December show include a variety of kitchen tools and cookware at discounted prices, as well as exclusive items only available to hosts. These specials change every month, so be sure to check back regularly for updates.

What is the minimum purchase amount to qualify for the host specials?

The minimum purchase amount to qualify for the host specials varies depending on the month and current promotions. For the early December show, the minimum purchase amount is $200 in retail sales. This can be a combination of individual orders or a single party order.

How can I earn additional free products as a host?

As a host, you can earn additional free products by hosting a show with at least $650 in retail sales or by booking a future show with at least $200 in retail sales. You can also earn free products by inviting friends and family to your show and having them place orders.

When will the host specials for the early December show be available to order?

The host specials for the early December show will be available to order starting on the first day of the month. You can place your order through your consultant or by hosting an in-person or virtual party. Keep in mind that these specials are only available for a limited time and while supplies last.

Can I combine the host specials with other discounts or promotions?

No, the host specials cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. However, as a host, you can still earn free products and discounts through our host rewards program. Contact your consultant for more information on how to maximize your rewards as a host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ebarks
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • jenne
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
shuttermonster
Replies